Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Woohoo! Cookies are out for delivery. I guess they bumped the date to tomorrow so that they can say it was early. Whatever...as long as they're still fresh. They won't last long enough to go stale here. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I e-mailed Pioneer last week to inquire if they'd send me a receiver for review. It's the first time that I've ever solicited a product for review, and I'm sure that my wording was clumsy. They haven't responded, so I've been daydreaming that they loved the idea and one will just show up at my door. :)

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
So uh, was this Amazon or a shop? I've had more than once instance of Amazon delivery issues recently.

I just finished my fresh out of the grease still gooey and warm glazed donut from my favorite mom & pop donut shop. ( *location cannot be disclosed because the lines are already too long.)
Christy, Sam's, Happy Donut, or Psycho Donut? :eek::D I keep NO secrets...

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Hey, now. I don't pay for that stuff. :cool:

Only because there isn't enough money in the world, apparently. Who knew crack whores were so selective?
The shot was there. It wouldn't be right not to take it.;)

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
Okay. My cookies, which arrived at the post office here, just had there estimated delivery date changed from Monday (no kidding) to...wait for it...tomorrow. WTF? Tomorrow? They're HERE, and already two days late. I think that my parents should try to get money from the $50 insurance on that package.

The coffee? Well, original delivery date was last Thursday. Then, they effed up and sent it to Nomo, so it got updated to tomorrow. Well, it left Phoenix six hours ago, which means that it's also here...but the date just got changed to Friday.

I only update you all because I know that you care so much about my first world problems. :D
Hey, I care. Right now anyway. No promises once the caffeine buzz stops.;)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The cookies arrived!

The coffee, however, doesn't bode well. They left Phoenix, a two-hour drive, 12 hours ago. Wisconsin, here they come...again.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
The cookies arrived!

The coffee, however, doesn't bode well. They left Phoenix, a two-hour drive, 12 hours ago. Wisconsin, here they come...again.
If you want cookies maybe I can convince my wife to send a tin.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
If you want cookies maybe I can convince my wife to send a tin.
Very nice of you! But, I'm good. It's a tradition for my mom to send me cookies this time of year. My parents paid good money to get them here quickly, and she was worried that they'd be getting stale because they were late.

On an update for the coffee, FedEx apparently managed to get from Phoenix to Tucson in 13 hours. Apparently the Pony Express is back.

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
Installed a receiver, speakers, speaker selector and sub for a customer this week. Beats workin:)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I was going to go to the grocery store, but didn't. I stupidly drank the last of the milk at lunch. I now have cookies and no milk.

Oh, the humanity...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Niki and I saw a very calm javelina at the park today when we went this afternoon. I got it on video, but I'm really disappointed that I forgot that my phone was set to a low resolution, as you can barely make out what it is. Niki sure knew what it was, though, and was wondering why we were still in the car. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
So why didn't you let Niki out to play with the little hairy pig?
She knows its free ham right? :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis