Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
In 2 more days, wifey & Munchkin will be back home. :D
After 3 weeks, I was getting lonely.
A hog-tied Adam doesn't count as company?:confused: Oh yeah, you'd better let him go before the girls get back. There could be embarassing questions otherwise...

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
To grow what? :) The hanging tomato gardens are pretty interesting and they've been around for years, but the best tomatoes we ever got, we just let them grow flat and they did really well. I think you could probably just make something like that out of PVC pipe.
Um, oregano? Well, my stage name is Fatty Boombatty. :D

I was thinking about trying to make one. It has to be more complicated than just pvc with some holes. I'm going to order one and see what's involved then figure out if I could build one. I can't find a system like this cheaper, but I'm still looking.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
A hog-tied Adam doesn't count as company?:confused: Oh yeah, you'd better let him go before the girls get back. There could be embarassing questions otherwise...
Really? I'm pretty sure that Adam already knows about my wife.:rolleyes:

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I realize an RV sized storage is large and may detract from the view, but sometimes people go overboard.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
heh adobe cs5.5 production premium requires 163gb of hard disk space... and it needs raid 0 if your edit uncompressed videos... looks like i'm about 100gb short
nevermind it was 16.3 gb... i'm still am gonna need to uninstall quite a bit for that lol

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
heh adobe cs5.5 production premium requires 163gb of hard disk space... and it needs raid 0 if your edit uncompressed videos... looks like i'm about 100gb short
nevermind it was 16.3 gb... i'm still am gonna need to uninstall quite a bit for that lol
163GB for a piece of software is shocking, no matter what it is :eek:

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
so my ex has been "dancing" on webcam for money.... ugh why are good women so rare now? if anyone is interested i can give you her facebook. i wouldnt blame you... but i could never be with someone like her.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm usually too afraid to talk to women...
They are more afraid of us than we are of them. It's when they lose their fear of man that they become dangerous and need to be relocated deeper into the shoe section at your local department store.

I've got to get ready to face the King Kong of boredom ... an OSHA course.
This is going to suck ... I'm not even getting paid for this. I can't believe this is happening.
It's like a prison sentence ... without the excellent food. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm completing my taxes. I wouldn't call it boring - more like a mixture of nervousness ("what if I get the math wrong?"), disbelief ("how can I actually owe them more?"), disappointment, and finally acceptance.

I sure hope that I remember a donation that I've forgotten - but I think that I've listed them all.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just got a shocked chuckle from my Arizona tax form. There's a place to add a voluntary gift to their "I Didn't Pay Enough Fund" for those people who want to donate to the Arizona general fund. You know, because taxes weren't high enough.

Yeah, sign me up. :rolleyes: :D

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
i just paid $101 for a gt430.... man i got ripped off... thank god i didnt rip it open yet

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
From the grave and through the expanse of time Nixon is f^%&ing me.

He signed the OSH Act into existence back in 1970.

I hope he enjoys his high seat in hell.

Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
so my ex has been "dancing" on webcam for money.... ugh why are good women so rare now? if anyone is interested i can give you her facebook. i wouldnt blame you... but i could never be with someone like her.
Adam asked me to do that, and he still hasn't paid me.

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
Haha, there are a bunch of places down here doing that. They setup little stalls in the 'burbs and do those live chat things. Actually pretty good business (not sure how much the girls make).

But, yeah, find a new one lol.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
"JOB" is a very broad term. it all depends on the type of job...
So true. People who use their hands normally don't make as much as people who use their heads. Using both is even better.

Just sayin'.

Wait for it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis