Not open for further replies.
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
In Australia they do have big spiders, life is different downunder :eek:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
That toy from the Norwegian Home Shopping Network has the @ss dildo designed so it can't get swallowed by your bung hole requiring surgical removal. That's what that flange is for at the base. One of you f^%&ers is probably wondering how I know this.
Actually I believe it's from China :p
I think men are not the same there :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
After drinking tea to ween myself off of my two massive cups of coffee caffeine jolt I have finally got it to where having no caffeine doesn't give me a head ache. That's kind of cool. I know you're all impressed.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
After drinking tea to ween myself off of my two massive cups of coffee caffeine jolt I have finally got it to where having no caffeine doesn't give me a head ache. That's kind of cool. I know you're all impressed.
NO COFFEE?!:eek:

I don't drink it for the caffeine. I just love coffee.

I've given up drugs, drinking, fooling around, billiards, my Harley, h.ll even sugar. There is no way, no how, that I'm giving up my coffee. :mad::mad::mad:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
NO COFFEE?!:eek:

I don't drink it for the caffeine. I just love coffee.

I've given up drugs, drinking, fooling around, billiards, my Harley, h.ll even sugar. There is no way, no how, that I'm giving up my coffee. :mad::mad::mad:
According to doctors :p (hi hi hi, like since when can you trust doctors...) and other skilled people around here.... it's now proven that coffee has a significant positive effect on preventing cancer !!!!

NO IT'S NOT A JOKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep on with the coffee guys :D

I'm having my triple espresso now, and still at work (it's 7:35 in the evening over here now)
to he#¤¤ with sleep, coffee is too nice :p

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I've read that it can prevent diabetes as well.
Probably right this too...
Coffee is quite good as long as you don't drink too much... how much this too much is... well I'm not sure but do you think 1/3 gallon each day is too much :eek:

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I know the feeling except my productivity goes down when I don't have caffeine.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
According to doctors :p (hi hi hi, like since when can you trust doctors...) and other skilled people around here.... it's now proven that coffee has a significant positive effect on preventing cancer !!!!

NO IT'S NOT A JOKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep on with the coffee guys :D

I'm having my triple espresso now, and still at work (it's 7:35 in the evening over here now)
to he#¤¤ with sleep, coffee is too nice :p
One of the metabolites of caffeine contributes to insulin resistance which leads to hyperinsulinemia which leads to a variety of other @ss aches. Not having cancer when I die from heart disease (still the #1 killer in America) isn't high on my list of priorities.

I'm under the impression that maintaining low levels of insulin will help me lose weight and reduce my risk of a variety of ills. Believe me when I say that giving up coffee isn't my idea of a good time. I like coffee. Still, here's an article that I thought was somewhat revealing on the matter.

You guys keep drinking coffee. I'm kind of diggin' not needing it.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I was thinking more along the line of "office ki$$ a$$".

Always trying to make the rest of us look bad. :mad:
You clearly haven't been following my career. Glaciers move faster. Much, much faster. Besides, my boss doesn't know that I did that - just you guys. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
So, Alex gives up possy and then complains about a** pain?

Just another day at Audioholics...

:D

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
One of the metabolites of caffeine contributes to insulin resistance which leads to hyperinsulinemia which leads to a variety of other @ss aches. Not having cancer when I die from heart disease (still the #1 killer in America) isn't high on my list of priorities.

I'm under the impression that maintaining low levels of insulin will help me lose weight and reduce my risk of a variety of ills. Believe me when I say that giving up coffee isn't my idea of a good time. I like coffee. Still, here's an article that I thought was somewhat revealing on the matter.

You guys keep drinking coffee. I'm kind of diggin' not needing it.
Dissing Coffee ... Really ... really?

As long as it's not overdone, like many other things, it shouldn't pose a problem. Also, don't think I'd be putting any weight to some unknown website article.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis