Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Cut the boards for the shelfs routed the grooves for the joint and now I get to puddy up the grooves I cut before I added the width of the shelf. :D Every project I always do something like this.:eek: Good thing I'm experienced at patching things up.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I snapped my chain at the start of a mock race last night. I slammed my shin into the pedal, and unfortunately, it didn't leave a mock bruise.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I snapped my chain at the start of a mock race last night. I slammed my shin into the pedal, and unfortunately, it didn't leave a mock bruise.
Yuck! Sorry to read that. Was it one of those pedals with the teeth that dig into your shins like an angry wart hog?

Last edited:
res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
I'm actually deeply saddened by the loss of the original Really Boring Stuff Only thread... There was some good stuff in there...

majorloser

majorloser

Lmao

I can't believe this is an actual pop up banner for the Audioholics Store.
I thought Clint was joking about using it.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Funny quote:

There may be a better chance of you getting slapped by a clown at your girlfriend's Mom's new husband's son's from his first marriage 7th birthday party, after drunkenly insinuating that all clowns think magnets work by magic, than by dying in a plane crash (of course sadly there is no reputable organization that tracks instances of domestic clown abuse, so you'll have to just take my word for it).

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Just because it’s a clown doesn’t mean that it’s funny. :mad: Domestic clown abuse is a huge problem is some parts of the country. :( For instance, just yesterday I stopped to think and….

:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis