Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
that's what i hear. I've also heard that due to the amount of gesturing in italian conversation, that you should give an italian male lots of room when you ask him for directions.
lol ........ :d

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
That's what I hear. I've also heard that due to the amount of gesturing in Italian conversation, that you should give an Italian male lots of room when you ask him for directions.
I was on a flight to Rome, and I couldn't think of why the person behind me was hitting my seat every 10 seconds. I finally turned around and the guy was talking in Italian and using his hands, hitting the tray table every 10 seconds. Next time, I'm flying envoy class. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
All you guys trash talking the Italians better stay out of the North East for a while ... and Florida too for that matter. Pennsylvania is okay, you can go as far as Pennsylvania. The Dutch don't care. :)

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
All you guys trash talking the Italians better stay out of the North East for a while ... and Florida too for that matter. Pennsylvania is okay, you can go as far as Pennsylvania. The Dutch don't care. :)
But I'm Italian and Dutch! (And German and Irish).......

Let's all talk trash. My garabage pick-up is on Tuesday mornings.

Last edited:
dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
Its ok, im allowed to. My girlfriend is half italian :D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Being 1/2 Pennsylvania Dutch I feel I can speak for all of them...We care but we just don't care enough to show it.;):D

ps for those who don't know we're German.:)

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
opens up the Canadian border Come on in boys!! Beans are a bubblin!! :p

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Alex.. Thats a sissy..

Now this... on the other hand....:D

Last edited:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Now this... on the other hand....:D
... Canadian lumberjack? Yeah ... Rick can have that one too. :D

My pic had to do with Rick suggesting that I wear that kind of shirt to a job interview.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
That is hilarious. At first I couldn't figure out where he got that pic. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis