PB13-ULTRA Rosewood or Textured black ?

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Hey Tator did they call you that in JR HighSchool to :p
What's a JR High School. Where I come from, we had High School and it was from grades 9 to 13. Since I left, they have eliminated grade 13 to match the rest of North America.

Ok back to the subject at hand , im now at 60% Rosenut and 40% Textured black :) What ya think Tator :p J/K bro :)
I am firmly in the Rosenut camp. My friend the Penguin from Madagascar would say, "I love your decorating my monochromatic friend", but I would say that your all black system with all the white shelving in that room needs some color. I mean, you're not decorating to please the penguins, are you?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
"I love your decorating my monochromatic friend", but I would say that your all black system with all the white shelving in that room needs some color. I mean, you're not decorating to please the penguins, are you?
You shouldna called him Tater. I think he's just warming up now.

TheFactor

TheFactor

Audioholic Field Marshall
What's a JR High School. Where I come from, we had High School and it was from grades 9 to 13. Since I left, they have eliminated grade 13 to match the rest of North America.

I am firmly in the Rosenut camp. My friend the Penguin from Madagascar would say, "I love your decorating my monochromatic friend", but I would say that your all black system with all the white shelving in that room needs some color. I mean, you're not decorating to please the penguins, are you?
LOL ya they had Junior high school "Pre HIGHSCHOOL" when I grew up , but heck everyone road horse and carriage Back then too;) Oh and BTW I like penguins :p but to answer your question no :D I really like the rosenut and I know were your coming from and I like your way of thinking . Its just a big gamble, that its either going to look great or the first and only thing your going to see when you walk into the room is a huge Rosenut sub . Im trying think of ways now to try and blend it in the room . I've got a collection of exotic wood Cigar humidors , tigerwood to cherry, walnut but only one that might be close . I think I am rather monochromatic and im a little nervous about breaking away from that to be honest . I like the Rosenut and im still trying to justify breaking away from my Penguin theme , I mean they'll be broken hearted :p:D Heres one now running to me begging for the black textured :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I sense much fear in you, young Factor. The rosenut will lead to the dark side.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheFactor

TheFactor

I sense much fear in you, young Factor. The rosenut will lead to the dark side.

Now Thats good, you had my eyes watering on that one im laughing so hard I can barely type :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Notice the bright coloured umbrellas and banners in that video...even penguins don't live monochromatically.:D

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
lol But did you notice there subs were black :p :D
That's obviously professional gear the penguin DJ provided. If you like that style, we can cover your SVS in black vinyl and put metal end caps on the corners, very rugged. But we're talking about your living room here, not daily rental equipment for penguin beach parties.;)

TheFactor

TheFactor

That's obviously professional gear the penguin DJ provided. If you like that style, we can cover your SVS in black vinyl and put metal end caps on the corners, very rugged. But we're talking about your living room here, not daily rental equipment for penguin beach parties.;)
This is true I didnt take that into consideration :D "UPDATE" Current % now is 90 to 10% for The Rosenut ;) we might have a winner here but I must have one more talk with my penguins :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
This is true I didnt take that into consideration :D "UPDATE" Current % now is 90 to 10% for The Rosenut ;) we might have a winner here but I must have one more talk with my penguins :D
If you're talking to Dave, they're not talking to you:

Cruise Missile

Cruise Missile

Full Audioholic
Lavender Ultras would still be the toughest on the block! Like some kind-of rogue power puff girl, knocking buildings completely off their foundations!

TheFactor

TheFactor

I'm still trying to imagine a lavishly lavender Ultra!!!!:p:eek:
How about powerful pink :p lol

If you're talking to Dave, they're not talking to you: So True :p

Smile and wave, Boys. Just smile and wave.:)
LOL There could be a lynching and it might be me :eek:
Lavender Ultras would still be the toughest on the block! Like some kind-of rogue power puff girl, knocking buildings completely off their foundations!
Nice now that would be cool lol :D

Well whatever you do don't listen to that penguin. He is a tap-dancing freak and he can't sing. You can't trust a tap-dancing penguin...
This is so true but they had a decent beat going on and those subs were pumping :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis