PB13-ULTRA Rosewood or Textured black ?

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Note to self: Never share personal info online.:eek:

TheFactor

TheFactor

Audioholic Field Marshall
Ok back to the subject at hand , im now at 60% Rosenut and 40% Textured black :) What ya think Tator :p J/K bro :)

TheFactor

TheFactor

I am leaning towards black now and heres my logic or should I say reasoning :rolleyes: The Black should be more durable for moving it around ect, it will match without a dought And i'll never have to wipe my cats foot prints off the top of it :eek: he's a pretty good cat but if he were to ever set foot on it I think he might possibly come up missing lol but I think he knows that . The ROSENUT IS DEFINATELY THE BLING OF THE BLING THOUGH SO WE'LL SEE . Will I be practical or not we shall see lol for all you gamblers just so you know im never normaly practical so we'll this be the first :D

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I was actually serious earlier when I proposed getting the rosenut and a black cloth (or some sort of slip cover).

TheFactor

TheFactor

I was actually serious earlier when I proposed getting the rosenut and a black cloth (or some sort of slip cover).
Do you mean the grill or some sort of a booty for the whole sub ? I definately want the black metal grill for either though.

TheFactor

TheFactor

Adam I do beleive your talking about a cover for the whole sub and if so your a genius thats a great idea almost like having the best of both worlds !!! :D

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
My original order started out as textured black (mostly for the price difference). But I changed over to the rosenut because that was what I really wanted.;)

TheFactor

TheFactor

My original order started out as textured black (mostly for the price difference). But I changed over to the rosenut because that was what I really wanted.;)
You did it again and made me click on your twins link , hell I should just add it to my Favorites key :p

Cruise Missile

Cruise Missile

Full Audioholic
Crosiev, I did the same thing with my order. I was on the phone with Eric at SVS set to buy the textured black. Eric asked which finish I wanted and Piano black came out of my mouth. Logic said textured but lust said piano, and apperantly my mouth agreed!

TheFactor

TheFactor

Crosiev, I did the same thing with my order. I was on the phone with Eric at SVS set to buy the textured black. Eric asked which finish I wanted and Piano black came out of my mouth. Logic said textured but lust said piano, and apperantly my mouth agreed!
The Piano black is beautiful but for my application its out , for one it will be by a window and even though the blinds will always be closed the light still gets threw slightly and with my Velodyne I had you could see dust about a minute after you wiped it off and the lint from the towel . It showed everything but in your application its not near any windows so it wont be to bad but the Piano black is like trying to keep a black car clean . If you press to hard with a baby diaper wiping it off you can see brush marks . So my advice would be to invest in some micro towels and some Hi tech polish . Like I said piano black is beautiful but will take some work depending were your subs at and how picky you are .

TheFactor

TheFactor

Heres my Velodyne with the piano black top " May it rest in peace" : ) it has a new home and a new owner .
Low lighting it was beautiful

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis