PB13-ULTRA Rosewood or Textured black ?

TheFactor

TheFactor

Audioholic Field Marshall
This is one of the hardest choices I think i've ever made with my HT Audio and I cant beleive its just because of the finish .

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
This is one of the hardest choices I think i've ever made with my HT Audio and I cant beleive its just because of the finish .
You could always just keep the sub that you have.

Woah - where did that come from?

I say flip a coin. Heads it's black, tails it's rosenut. If you are happy with the outcome, get the winner. If you are unhappy with the outcome, then you know that deep down you wanted the other choice - so get that one.

TheFactor

TheFactor

You could always just keep the sub that you have.

Woah - where did that come from?

I say flip a coin. Heads it's black, tails it's rosenut. If you are happy with the outcome, get the winner. If you are unhappy with the outcome, then you know that deep down you wanted the other choice - so get that one.
I Like your idea Adam that just might be what I end up doing but im defintately getting the Ultra. Last year Iwas going to buy the Ultra and some other HT toys and I ended up putting the 3000 down on my Bike so this time im getting the Ultra and not looking back : ) and in the mean time I am venting so I just bought Iron man, Master & Commander and Blackhawk down on bluray lol ..... and yes from are favorite place :D

TheFactor

TheFactor

Getting ready to watch Iron Man now!
Nice !!! I ordered mine and it should be in early next week ....... so its off to the grocery store and then Band of Brothers is showing at Edwards Cinema when I get home :) but maybe before off to the garage to smoke one of my hard to get cigars ;) so I can put my thinking cap on and start flipping coins on finishes :D

TheFactor

TheFactor

Its hard to tell in the pics but is the Rosenut a satin or high gloss finish. That might just be my determining Factor ;)

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
but maybe before off to the garage to smoke one of my hard to get cigars ;) so I can put my thinking cap on and start flipping coins on finishes :D

LOL!!!:p Sounds like this is going to be an un-baised coin flipping eh?? The rosenut is not a gloss finish. Satin may be the correct term here.

Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
it's not exactly the same, but i personally can't tell the difference. i think the NSD's are vinyl, and the textured blacks are sprayed on.

oh, and rosewood has been phased out. rosenut is the new color.
You have to be kidding with all those subs......what is that.....100 subs?

TheFactor

TheFactor

LOL!!!:p Sounds like this is going to be an un-baised coin flipping eh?? The rosenut is not a gloss finish. Satin may be the correct term here.
Oh no thats what I was afraid of because thats what I was hoping that it was more of a satin :eek: I better get to smoking and flipping :p:D

TheFactor

TheFactor

BTW im very sorry but I might be wearing out your links in your sig from clicking on them so much :)

TheFactor

TheFactor

Ok im in the middle of one of Cubas Finest "pre-ban" of course:rolleyes: and wright now the % is 80 Rosenut and 20 textured black but I havent starting flipping coins yet . The Rosenut is looking better and better but im not sure if its the effect of the cigar or not :D

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Give SVS your credit card info and tell them to surprise you. :)
Why not? I've told waiters in restaurants that I don't know what I want and just pick something off the menu and surprise me. It usually works out pretty well, except for one particular Chicken Diablo...ouch-ee-wawa spicy. But there's no losers on the menu here. Yeah, let SVS decide.:D

TheFactor

TheFactor

Give SVS your credit card info and tell them to surprise you. :)
My luck They'll have a new finish called perfectly pink or lavishly lavender and thats what they'll send me :eek: :D

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Some guys back is high school used to call me Tater. It didn't stick, though (luckily).

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis