PB13-ULTRA Rosewood or Textured black ?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I've already voted for black and rosenut, so I'm going to throw oak into the ring.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Alex is a no-show...someone had to.;)
He got distracted by the lipstick when he was looking through his girlfriend's purse for his boys. Five minutes later, as he looked in the mirror:

"Ohhhh, you pretty, pretty boy..."

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
It's got a good beat and it's easy to dance to...I give it a 9.
All I could think of was that Jean Luc pic you like to post. Man I wish I had that one of him hiding his face in shame. Just think, all those people were way cool way back. :rolleyes:

Edit: No lipstick. I'm staying in tonight.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
All I could think of was that Jean Luc pic you like to post. Man I wish I had that one of him hiding his face in shame. Just think, all those people were way cool way back. :rolleyes:
Just copy the link and use it at will.:)

J

JLMEMT

Junior Audioholic
What's a JR High School. Where I come from, we had High School and it was from grades 9 to 13. Since I left, they have eliminated grade 13 to match the rest of North America.
Middle school? Intermediate school? Depends on where you are.

I'm sorry man, but they just told YOU there was a 13th grade!:eek:

:D

I am firmly in the Rosenut camp. My friend the Penguin from Madagascar would say, "I love your decorating my monochromatic friend", but I would say that your all black system with all the white shelving in that room needs some color. I mean, you're not decorating to please the penguins, are you?

I love the rosenut also, but would probably end up going black.

TheFactor

TheFactor

Audioholic Field Marshall
Wait, is that a rule?

Darn it. I'll go wipe this off, then. :(

[BTW, Ed - sorry for the hijacking. :)]
No Worries Adam its taking the pressure off my Decision , keep it coming :D Btw you know oak did cross my mind. It would match my kitchen and coffee/end tables. Maybe thats a finish we can all agree on even my Penguins :D

TheFactor

TheFactor

Originally Posted by JLMEMT
I'm sorry man, but they just told YOU there was a 13th grade!
I don't know ... they told me the same thing. Maybe we're both special.:D
I thought I was special because they told me i'd never make it to 13th grade :eek:;):D

TheFactor

TheFactor

This thread is done. He decided on Rosenut. At least that's the way I read it. Now that that's over, the hijack is mandatory.
This is true but I still have to talk it over with the penguins and now Adam just threw oak into the picture :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I learned this trick about using a coin toss to make up your mind. The trick is that as the coin is landing you can usually feel which way you want it to land. If you don't feel one way or the other, just go with what the coin toss determined your course of action to be.

I like the rosewood. But I like the black too. :p

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
go for the rosenut. when you have that in your living room, i'll say you shoulda gone with black. :D

seriously though, i was almost in the same boat. i was choosing between the finishes ... got rosenut. but since my HT is pretty crappy in the looks department, i actually regret getting rosenut.

but since your setup is out in the open, maybe you SHOULD go with rosenut. or gloss black.

i also oak in person, looks great actually - but doesn't match anything in my room.

http://forums.audioholics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44941

TheFactor

TheFactor

I learned this trick about using a coin toss to make up your mind. The trick is that as the coin is landing you can usually feel which way you want it to land. If you don't feel one way or the other, just go with what the coin toss determined your course of action to be.

I like the rosewood. But I like the black too. :p
Thanks For your help...I think :rolleyes::D actually the coin toss idea might work and actualy prettty clever
go for the rosenut. when you have that in your living room, i'll say you shoulda gone with black. :D

seriously though, i was almost in the same boat. i was choosing between the finishes ... got rosenut. but since my HT is pretty crappy in the looks department, i actually regret getting rosenut.

but since your setup is out in the open, maybe you SHOULD go with rosenut. or gloss black.

i also oak in person, looks great actually - but doesn't match anything in my room. Thanks Mike it is a tuff descion and I have been racking my brain pretty hard ,I can actually hear my brain cells popping :p:D

http://forums.audioholics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44941
I find the second post in that thread to be quite interesting. ;)
Adam Thats pretty good, your pretty clever too and good find :) I was reading it and I remember saying that word for word and it does sorta re-kindle my original lust for Rosenut ......... Thankyou :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis