Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Some country. Got this last week! Always liked their harmony.
Oak Ridge Boys Original Greatest Hits. 2012 compilation. 17 Hits. One of the guys sang background for Elvis in the 70’s!
CA67C435-1762-4C91-9EB7-A711F1599D45.jpeg

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Eddie Lives!:D My best friend in high school loved Iron Maiden and had posters all over the walls and ceiling. I would stay the night and stare at Eddie until I fell asleep.

pcosmic

pcosmic

Senior Audioholic
Eddie Lives!:D My best friend in high school loved Iron Maiden and had posters all over the walls and ceiling. I would stay the night and stare at Eddie until I fell asleep.
Eddie is made of heavy metal, but, he's still a delicate melodious dude.

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
Nice, I love me some Miles. I do have a copy of Blue on cd.
Indeed; it's the title that got me introduced to the genre. This Legacy/Sony 180-gram reissue sounds lush, rich and very smooth -- but my copy has an off-center second side pressing that makes my turntable's tonearm cavitate like the spinning tea cups at Disneyland.....o_O

How's your CD sound?

pcosmic

pcosmic

Senior Audioholic
All ye Doom fans and metal heads, run and get your hands on the Doom Eternal soundtrack. I can't find a single track that's sht on this album. Round up all the old geezers and Diana Krall fans on this forum in a room, lock the door and crank this up to 95 db. BWAAHAHAHA BWAAHA BWAA

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis