Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Gotta have Moondance it the mix. BEST SONG EVER.
I have many favorites from Van. Brown Eyed Girl and Into the Mystic has some good memories attached particularly in addition to Moondance. One of my favorite albums is Astral Weeks, another is It's Too Late to Stop Now; recently I picked up is It's Too Late to Stop Now volumes II, III & IV, too (and this series has some special meaning as I worked on part of the tour, too).

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Ben Harper and The Blind Boys of Alabama - Live at the Apollo. Outstanding.

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Google's daily doodle has informed me that today is Hugh Masekela's birthday. Thus, when I have the house to myself tonight, I will put on Dave Grusin's "Dancing in the Township" and rightfully crank it to 11!

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Quantic & Alice Russell with The Combo Bárbaro - Travelling Song

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I have many favorites from Van. Brown Eyed Girl and Into the Mystic has some good memories attached particularly in addition to Moondance. One of my favorite albums is Astral Weeks, another is It's Too Late to Stop Now; recently I picked up is It's Too Late to Stop Now volumes II, III & IV, too (and this series has some special meaning as I worked on part of the tour, too).
Tupelo Honey is another gem from Van Morrison. As is Wild Nights.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I recorded these albums to cassette last night as they are in such good shape.. I had bought them used.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis