Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

TechHDS

Audioholic General
I'm listening to my toddler son annoy the crap out me since due to snow day a) Daycare is closed b) As a result I have to stay home. May listen few of Free tracks today :)
My fellow human, there are no days off from being a father staying home with your children instead of where you want to be. You may feel like you should be somewhere else. Making the most of where your at will bring reward of priceless measure. A father's love is long suffering for his children. :)

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Archie Lee Hooker & The Coast To Coast Blues Band "Chillin" on CD

The Clash "London Calling" on vinyl

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Malcom McLaren - Madam Butterfly (Un Bel Dì Vedremo) [feat. Betty Ann White & Debbie Cole]

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
A little upbeat for what he's saying lol, I guess that's the point. I'm going to see them tomorrow night, 2 days ahead of the new album.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Incredible bass score! Exceptional bass player imho. Excellent writing!

Here is another one of my favorites:

Want to learn the bass so bad. Maybe one day.:):):)!

Cheers,

Phil

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Led Zeppelin - How the West Was Won blu-ray audio in DTS 5.1. - Old recording remastered so the quality isn’t like a modern recording but the slide show of pics is cool. Jimmy Page is the best!

Nirvana blu-ray audio in 2.0 (DolbyTruHD 2.0 seems slightly better than the DTSHDMA 2.0). Super clear but would have been better in 5.1. Also nothing but a menu, would have been nice to have some pictures.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis