Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Here is a chilled out electronic tune that I just found which I am quite smitten with:

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
I'm just going to leave this here. It's probably not something you want to play too loud if you are at work or if family is around....

sholling

sholling

Audioholic Ninja
I suspect that you'll like Kodo and Isao Tomita's City Under The Desert or some of Nickolas Gunn's chillout music.

Last edited:
sholling

sholling

Audioholic Ninja
I think I've posted this before but Chris Rea's Hofner Blue Notes (not "The Return" which I'm not a fan of) is one of my favorite bassy blues albums and one that I listened to tonight. It's a total bear to find in the US and I paid through the nose to get it. I also listened to Roy Buchanan's You're Not Alone. I'd rate his Atlantic albums on the level of Jeff Beck - who was a fan. Listen to the whole playlist before making up your mind.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Paul Revere and the Raiders Greatest Hits Volume 1 and Volume 2 on LP. These guys wrote some amazing music.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm listening to my toddler son annoy the crap out me since due to snow day a) Daycare is closed b) As a result I have to stay home. May listen few of Free tracks today :)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Not a huge fan of the new album, but maybe it will grow on me. There's a few on there that are pretty good

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Holy Freaking Moley! This kid is good! Big voice-little girl.....LOL!!!!! :):):)

Cheers,

Phil

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis