Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
Dopapod

Listening on Pandora in discovery mode. I know this is likely the lowest SQ of the bunch but I'll be damned if I can notice the difference. I have another tab with amzon HD and if the recording is decent, your speakers will make something of it regardless, provided they don't suck. I mean, regardless of all the nitpicking that computer aided audiophilia tends to OCD over these days, this still sounds really good, somehow.

Last edited:
Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
The 50th anniversary edition of Bridge of Sighs by Robin Trower That was released today. 3 CDs and a BlueRay with extended versions of the originals from that were mixed down to make the album. One of my all-time favorite albums just got better.
IMG_4446.jpeg

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Streaming some classic who today. So many great songs but I particularly like Love Reign o'er Me. I actually saw them in 1983 at the Dallas Cotten Bowl.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Streaming some classic who today. So many great songs but I particularly like Love Reign o'er Me. I actually saw them in 1983 at the Dallas Cotten Bowl.
Great album. I like Quadrophenia more than Tommy. Saw The Who the 1st time in 81 at Shea Stadium. The Clash opened and filmed a video that has been playing for years. Saw Daltrey and Townshrnd the last time at the music festival in Quebec. They still sounded great playing outdoors. Long live rock!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Great album. I like Quadrophenia more than Tommy. Saw The Who the 1st time in 81 at Shea Stadium. The Clash opened and filmed a video that has been playing for years. Saw Daltrey and Townshrnd the last time at the music festival in Quebec. They still sounded great playing outdoors. Long live rock!
Nice! I'm jealous. I wish the Clash would have opened but it was (sigh) Billy Squire. Still Roger and company were great, and it was one of the best concerts I ever attended.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Nice! I'm jealous. I wish the Clash would have opened but it was (sigh) Billy Squire. Still Roger and company were great, and it was one of the best concerts I ever attended.
Billy Squire was big in the 80s. I’ve downloaded his hits. I rarely hear him on the classic rock radio stations anymore.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Listening to the just released set of Little Feat’s Feat Don’t Fail Me Now. Starting with the newly remastered original album. Sounds pretty good so far streaming on Qobuz. Waiting for the full set coming from Rhino which has a concert from 75 not included in the set available elsewhere.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Just put on the 1st of 3 CDs, BlueRay and LP of the 50th anniversary edition of Machine Head. Sounds even better than streaming.
IMG_4493.jpeg

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis