Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Wife was away for the weekend so perfect time to break out the newly acquired Band-Maid 10th Anniversary Tour Final in Yokohama Arena blue-ray. 33 songs in one concert! So it's close to 3 hours. Sound crew did a nice job with the mix so it's one of the better sounding recordings. The Youtube video is from this concert.
BM_10th_Anniv_Yokohama.jpg

hqdefault_8deb4c7a-12d2-440d-a4d7-a1a3e727426f.jpg

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Streaming The Essential Van Morisson this afternoon. Moondance might be my favorite single song of all time. Love some others like Tupelo Honey, Wild Nights, Gloria, etc. Great stuff. :)

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Smoking in the Boy’s Room was one of the best 70s songs along with Schools Out by Alice Cooper. Still sound great today.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Smoking in the Boy’s Room was one of the best 70s songs along with Schools Out by Alice Cooper. Still sound great today.
Lady Put The Light On was the other hit from the self-titled album. Great rock band with a blues influence.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Streaming some 80s pop with my new Elac sub. Really love the Blondie remastered version of Call Me.:)

D

dolynick

Audioholic
The Diablo IV soundtrack.

Seemed fitting while I continued on trying to build out a game usable 3D model from the provided concept sketch.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
It’s been too long. This working man needed a Rush fix On a Monday night. I‘m usually not a fan of greatest hits albums but this one is outstanding.
IMG_4425.jpeg

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Streaming Chicago today. Really like their old stuff like Make Me Smile and 25 or 6 to 4. :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis