Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
Ratings
401 2 98
Listening to James Horner (1986) A L I E N S soundtrack in multi channel stereo mode on the Denon AVC-X8500H with all the levels careful balanced and some EQ cut to height surrounds. It sounds better than 2 channel stereo even thou the source is stereo matrix on youtube.

The stereo is well just heard everywhere across the five screen speakers at the front the side surrounds back surrounds and multiples of overheads. Its sort like headphones only not feeling headphones on my head.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Overlord
Ratings
5,033 18 47
Been listening to vol 1 of the spotify version of the playlist Questlove (of The Roots) put together for Michelle Obama's book tour (Musiaqualogy Vol 1 1964-1979)...many favorites I grew up with....spotify:user:1214851524:playlist:02O00fTVL5Bgimi8XPsbeB

There's also Vol 2 (1980-1997) & 3 (1997-2018),too.....something like 1100 songs total

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Field Marshall
Ratings
Just finished the Wish You Were Here SACD! (Was waiting in the mailbox untiI got home at 12:30 this morning.)
My first 5.1, HiRes Audio experience on the new rig! Quite pleased.

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Samurai
Ratings
960 1 1
Just finished the Wish You Were Here SACD! (Was waiting in the mailbox untiI got home at 12:30 this morning.)
My first 5.1, HiRes Audio experience on the new rig! Quite pleased.
I have dark side of the moon. I’ll have to get wish you were here SACD now. :)

Latest posts

newsletter
  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis