Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

S

Spdmn256

Junior Audioholic
D. Dale and the Deltones: Miserlou, Pipeline, Wipeout, Riders in the Sky...

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
Listening to James Horner (1986) A L I E N S soundtrack in multi channel stereo mode on the Denon AVC-X8500H with all the levels careful balanced and some EQ cut to height surrounds. It sounds better than 2 channel stereo even thou the source is stereo matrix on youtube.

The stereo is well just heard everywhere across the five screen speakers at the front the side surrounds back surrounds and multiples of overheads. Its sort like headphones only not feeling headphones on my head.

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
This is why I hi-fi.
Eva Cassidy - Autumn leaves

Fusion-12 Tempests set up like near field monitors, feet up and just melt into the chair. I think I might move a muscle, but I do not.

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Been listening to vol 1 of the spotify version of the playlist Questlove (of The Roots) put together for Michelle Obama's book tour (Musiaqualogy Vol 1 1964-1979)...many favorites I grew up with....spotify:user:1214851524:playlist:02O00fTVL5Bgimi8XPsbeB

There's also Vol 2 (1980-1997) & 3 (1997-2018), too.....something like 1100 songs total

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
IMG_1861.JPG

Ultra Lounge - Tiki Sampler (1999, Capitol Records)
I'm in the process of completing my whole series collection!

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Just finished the Wish You Were Here SACD! (Was waiting in the mailbox untiI got home at 12:30 this morning.)
My first 5.1, HiRes Audio experience on the new rig! Quite pleased.

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Just finished the Wish You Were Here SACD! (Was waiting in the mailbox untiI got home at 12:30 this morning.)
My first 5.1, HiRes Audio experience on the new rig! Quite pleased.
I have dark side of the moon. I’ll have to get wish you were here SACD now. :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis