Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Stick a fork in him, he's toast. Good news is I won't have to hold my nose and vote for Harris, I can vote Libertarian (principal) knowing that she won't need my vote to win ;)

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Stick a fork in him, he's toast. Good news is I won't have to hold my nose and vote for Harris, I can vote Libertarian (principal) knowing that she won't need my vote to win ;)
Two conservative stalwarts like Dîck Cheney and his daughter Liz Cheney begs to differ and will vote for Harris. It's still a very close race by your archaic Electoral "College", so what will you do?

Poor Liz Cheney's father that can't have his first name spelled on this forum in a post. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Mike the best thing for the GOP is for Trump to lose big. Then purge the party of the far right MAGA idiots. Let Harris have another bad 4 years. The Gop could return to normalcy (right center) and would win in a landslide in 2028. Of course, if Harris does somehow have a good 4 years, then all bets are off. As a registered independent I miss having the choice to vote for moderate Republicans. And Democrats for that matter.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Mike the best thing for the GOP is for Trump to lose big. Then purge the party of the far right MAGA idiots. Let Harris have another bad 4 years. The Gop could return to normalcy (right center) and would win in a landslide in 2028. Of course, if Harris does somehow have a good 4 years, then all bets are off. As a registered independent I miss having the choice to vote for moderate Republicans. And Democrats for that matter.
That will take much more that four years, I think, as Trump is not the cause but the culmination of decades of Republican pandering to the bigots, racists, anti-science and "Christian" wing-nuts that is the current GOP base. Along with taking the authoritarian path with election denialism as a central rallying point.

Trump showed what so many of the GOP elected officials are made of: morally hollow shells cloaked in cowardice.

On the plus side there are many, but not enough, real Republicans.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
That will take much more that four years, I think, as Trump is not the cause but the culmination of decades of Republican pandering to the bigots, racists, anti-science and "Christian" wing-nuts that is the current GOP base. Along with taking the authoritarian path with election denialism as a central rallying point.

Trump showed what so many of the GOP elected officials are made of: morally hollow shells cloaked in cowardice.

On the plus side there are many, but not enough, real Republicans.
A big loss up and down the ticket will help embolden "real" Republicans.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I just saw that the Harris-Trump debate was streamed live by Disney+ for Swedish customers. Who would have though that?

But check out the age limit for watching it: 16+ :D

That age limit must be because of Trump as a participant.

1726086674478.png

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.

I suspect the Taylor Swift endorsement will result in fan votes easily outnumbering the Tape Worm voters … even if you subtract all those Swifties too young to vote.
Just saw that a link Swift posted, not sure where or what kind but about politics, 300,000 hits in a hurry. And climbing. Probably something about voting.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Hopefully there are not many doing that in your state. ;)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Why is it that Trump and his MAGA fans cannot believe his election loss in 2020 wasn't also "by some grand hand of God's"?

Don't hold your breath for that ;).
1. Cause that scenario doesn't benefit them.
2. I'm not holding my breath. I'd be dead. ;)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
This just in, Taylor Swift has endorsed Harris. So I wonder if : Taylor Swift – 550.5 million followers will follow her. And of course " the man with little hands made this comment on Swifts endorsement " .“She’ll probably pay a price for it in the marketplace,” the former president said in an interview on “Fox & Friends” regarding the pop star, who backed Biden in 2020.

So I guess the Swift Billionaire empire will take a hit, per Trumpo. What a buffoon a totally clueless. LOL
Yes, it was Hannity I believe who threatened Swift if she were to publicly endorse Kamala due to her large following.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
RFK Jr's endorsement does deliver the brain-eating Tape Worm vote to Trump.

I suspect the Taylor Swift endorsement will result in fan votes easily outnumbering the Tape Worm voters … even if you subtract all those Swifties too young to vote.
I keep wondering if RFK Jr is the one eating pets.

Last edited:
T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
This is what led to the Munich Agreement of 1938.

Do you believe putin is Enemy is more trustworthy than Hitler?

No one will ever accuse Trump of being Winston Churchill, but I will accuse him of being Neville Chamberlain. They are equally spineless and unprincipled.
I'm not putting my dog in that fight.
Regardless of what I think is irrelevant, I'm not running for Presidential. I didn't post up those Mimis to debate anything about this or that who believes what or not. Regardless of what you think lead to whatever.
But In my opinion if you follow the money you may find your answer.

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis