mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
You guys I tell ya! I only jumped on this thread, was for the Lol post from some in here. If you can find a Real Historian that will give you an honest, and opinionated answer, without the equation of entering their own agenda send them/him/her a Monk maybe? Lol. my way. wish I could give you an Honest answer to your question of a Real Historian. After all that's objective? Depending on the facts. I posted up an article with a video with a link to watch a historian, about a past sitting president, Did you check it out it's actually pretty good really.

"Need a real presidential historian to give us some answers."

Without Stooping down to sarcasm like You just did. To answer your question No and that's a Big Fat No. Between the two running for president in November, I'd rather take an A$$whipping. Because no matter who gets Shoed-in. That's exactly what's gonna happen to our Nation. Nation will take a A$$whipping either way. Careful what you wish for politicians make strange bedfellows.

Not what the Founding Fathers wanted for this nation to begin with. A two party system, That's being controlled by Bankers and Military complex. Don't get me started on Wall Street. When the Twin Towers were brought down, which was a tragedy, No words can describe. What did the our sitting president do? Turn into Oil War. Follow the money.
Now go and watch and do your own Real Historical research. Follow the money and you may have your answer or you may not May be a part of the problem or you may be a part of the solution. Pick one, But you can't have it your way. only applies to Burger King.:)
Expressed an opinion about Eisenhower and certainly about the rest since then and the current candidate but you didn't suggest anyone who could have met your choice of an equivalent to Eisenhower.

I will go back and look for your link.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Who wants a dog or pony show. Repeating over and over for decades. The way some of the other's feel, For the lack of a better word. Of our political situation in this country right now. I've been feeling the same way you guys feel now since Nixon's administration. When President JFK was assassinated, I was a tender age child watching his funeral procession, buggy with that coffin on the back. I knew right then and there at that age something wasn't right about what I was watching on a 20" B/W TV. Nothing's changed in that time until now. Trump, near lost his life. A presidential candidate/president. Yep looked very familiar. Why? Didn't need to watch a video or post up a stupid cartoon. Watched Media video coverage some of it live, repeated video of of JFK Sitting president being assassinated with the first lady crawling on the back of that car. Do you need a Media video that's not made up? or one that's made up as a cartoon to convince anyone.

After Dwight D Eisenhower 34th President. last sitting president that was worthy of the office of the White House and Presidential leader of the free Nation world, NO ONE TODATE Has been worthy to hold that office, Not One.

Now go make up your little Hitler videos that you admire so much Chris.

Fascist Nazis, if Anyone is Comfortable with an image of Hitler no matter what it is, delete me as your as on this AH site.I'm guessing you're a big fan of Hogan's Heroes too huh Chris.
Snuck back in, eh Mikey? Still struggling with english I see. You're complaining about media after the memes you posted? LOL.

Did a little piece of teleprompter make drumphy bleed? Too bad the right wing nut job missed drumphy and just nailed a couple of his misguided supporters.

Yes, I did enjoy Hogan's Heroes, but republicans are seemingly quite comfortable these days with nazism/fascism with their support of drumphy.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Yes, it is familiar to me too. Black and white, goes back a while.
A friend of mine today said this guy playing Hitler has made several videos doing such, so maybe I've seen another, he says its not a movie particularly as I was thinking.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
I keep wondering if RFK Jr is the one eating pets.
The notion that RFK Jr is eating pets is not quite as crazy as it might seem:

>>>Last year Robert Kennedy Jr. texted a photograph to a friend. In the photo RFK Jr. was posing, alongside an unidentified woman, with the barbecued remains of what he suggested to the friend was a dog. Kennedy told the person, who was traveling to Asia, that he might enjoy a restaurant in Korea that served dog on the menu, suggesting Kennedy had sampled dog. The photo was taken in 2010, according to the digital file’s metadata—the same year he was diagnosed with a dead tapeworm in his brain.

RFK Jr. posing alongside an unidentified woman with the barbecued remains of what appears to be a dog.

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Took you long enough to add the dumb, So you haven't changed much huh Chris. I gave an honest comment. What you got? More political rhetoric to stir up and coax.?
Oh, I got to it as soon as I could. LOL to the rest. Stir up and coax? More language issues?

D

David_Alexander

Audioholic Intern
Trump's latest wheeze. No signs of desperation here:

Vote for me for 'No taxes on overtime!'

What next?

Vote for me 'And I'll bring back Jesus!'

and because Springfield is big in the news. The Simpsons take on Trump-onomics (It's almost like they had a crystal ball back in '98):

D

David_Alexander

Audioholic Intern
Follow the money.

Here's a quick snapshot today of an aggregate of betting odds from electiobettingodds.com, taking in the debate which Trump won so bigly.
1726225212328.png

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Why does it seem that most "sane" celebrities oppose Trump? Maybe it's just my perspective but most of the celebrities that support Trump seem a little off (like the man himself)
You didn't know that most in entertainment are Liberal?

D

David_Alexander

Audioholic Intern
You didn't know that most in entertainment are Liberal?
It must suck for the far right to realise that everything they enjoy on TV is the result of leftie libtards.

I mean, can you imagine how good the viewing would be under a puritanical right wing perspective?

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
That, and sixty variations of "The Handmaid's Tale".
Being a childless cat lady means slower burning to prolong the pain, I assume?

Taylor Swift is asking for a friend. Of course not but here we are in the MAGA world of deplorables.

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
You didn't know that are entertainers like Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity and other MAGA types that are very liberal with lies?
Much of conservative news is a lie I imagine. National radio, conservative "influencers," Fox primetime, X etc. I've never seen the depth of BS in Jones and Tucker before. I'm not even sure they've told the truth on anything before LOL.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
I'm not putting my dog in that fight.
Regardless of what I think is irrelevant, I'm not running for Presidential. I didn't post up those Mimis to debate anything about this or that who believes what or not. Regardless of what you think lead to whatever.
But In my opinion if you follow the money you may find your answer.
If your goal is to convince me that reading and responding to your meme posts is a waste of time you have succeeded.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis