D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The issue is that other people aren't going to see it that way. Right now with Biden's 'marbles in mouth' mumbling and over all affect, people are realizing they aren't voting for Biden. They are voting for the apparatus that supports Biden and we don't know the makeup or extent of that apparatus. I'm personally going to have a hard time voting for a ghost organization that is behind Biden.

Biden needs to step aside and clearly name Harris @ this point as successor.

BTW I voted for Biden...
I was speaking with someone yesterday and said he's too old. They looked at me like they didn't understand.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
The issue is that other people aren't going to see it that way. Right now with Biden's 'marbles in mouth' mumbling and over all affect, people are realizing they aren't voting for Biden. They are voting for the apparatus that supports Biden and we don't know the makeup or extent of that apparatus. I'm personally going to have a hard time voting for a ghost organization that is behind Biden.

Biden needs to step aside and clearly name Harris @ this point as successor.

BTW I voted for Biden...
Would be way great with Harris I think :cool:

jinjuku

jinjuku

When you have the co-hosts on "The View" saying he has to step aside... Please spin it for me. Tell me, them, that we didn't see what we though we saw.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
On News Nation: I thought the president had a bad night on Thursday, but he bumped back up on Friday during the rally.

The nation didn't see his rally though.:rolleyes:

Also they put up numbers on Democrat candidates' chances if they were to run against Trump. Kamala -10%. Newsom +8%. WTF!:oops::p

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Well might as well say it now. Can't stand him, but congratulations on winning the '24 election Republicans.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic Field Marshall
The spin coming from the Left that debates don’t really matter is factually correct but that doesn’t take into account the world witnessing an obvious mental decline. The Wall Street Journal just published an article that states an anonymous White House aid claiming Biden often show significant mental impairment in the evening, while WSJ is typically considered reputable they probably should not be reporting anonymous sources on something of this gravity. Another report about Biden struggling during a recent meeting with Zelenskyy, again unconfirmed.

The world witnessed what appeared to be significant mental impairment and the American people need to know if it’s an issue. I think the best course of action would be some medical testing someplace like John’s Hopkins, Walter Reed or similar. This isn’t an issue you can simply gloss over and say he has a strong Cabinet and advisors that can carry the weight if needed.

T

TankTop5

The two biggest issues with replacing Biden with anyone other than Harris is they automatically loose WI and NV along with all the campaign money. In a situation like this, I would like to see the Republicans come to the table and offer to help pass legislation in both states to remove Biden‘s name and petition the FEC to release the campaign funds to another candidate. This would go a long way domestically and around the world showing America truly values elections and the peaceful transfer of power. If Trump were to suggest it it would help to correct a lot of wrongs in people’s minds…. I’ll put the crack pipe down now

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
The two biggest issues with replacing Biden with anyone other than Harris is they automatically loose WI and NV along with all the campaign money. In a situation like this, I would like to see the Republicans come to the table and offer to help pass legislation in both states to remove Biden‘s name and petition the FEC to release the campaign funds to another candidate. This would go a long way domestically and around the world showing America truly values elections and the peaceful transfer of power. If Trump were to suggest it it would help to correct a lot of wrongs in people’s minds…. I’ll put the crack pipe down now
While I like the conceptual idea, I don't see Republicans embracing it so long as Trump is at the forefront of the party.

If Biden is going to step down, better sooner than later IMO

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
The spin coming from the Left that debates don’t really matter is factually correct but that doesn’t take into account the world witnessing an obvious mental decline. The Wall Street Journal just published an article that states an anonymous White House aid claiming Biden often show significant mental impairment in the evening, while WSJ is typically considered reputable they probably should not be reporting anonymous sources on something of this gravity. Another report about Biden struggling during a recent meeting with Zelenskyy, again unconfirmed.

The world witnessed what appeared to be significant mental impairment and the American people need to know if it’s an issue. I think the best course of action would be some medical testing someplace like John’s Hopkins, Walter Reed or similar. This isn’t an issue you can simply gloss over and say he has a strong Cabinet and advisors that can carry the weight if needed.
LOL "the Left" as if it is an actual thing. You are just ridiculous for the most part.

ps that your relatives fought against fascism is really weird with your support of it

T

TankTop5

LOL "the Left" as if it is an actual thing. You are just ridiculous for the most part.

ps that your relatives fought against fascism is really weird with your support of it
“My relatives fought against fascism”? Do you just pull this out of your butt as you go along? My relatives fight against the Japanese and World War II, but not in Europe. Anyway name calling is getting old, stating someone is a fascist doesn’t make it true and a large number of people calling the other side fascists are card carrying communists now marching for terrorists, this is getting comical if it wasn’t so sad.

edit add: because radical leftists are now vocally antifa, communist, pro terrorist Hamas anti semites they will unwittingly be the cause Trump gets a second term. Centrists will not stand by and let this disgust continue and because the left refuses to denounce these radicals and quite frankly discipline their stupid children they will unwittingly elect F—King Donald Trump to a second term. You have no one to blame but yourselves.

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
“My relatives fought against fascism”? Do you just pull this out of your butt as you go along? My relatives fight against the Japanese and World War II, but not in Europe. Anyway name calling is getting old, stating someone is a fascist doesn’t make it true and a large number of people calling the other side fascists are card carrying communists now marching for terrorists, this is getting comical if it wasn’t so sad
No, took it from a previous post of yours. Your fascism is well, fascinating.

T

TankTop5

No, took it from a previous post of yours. Your fascism is well, fascinating.
What Fascism are you talking about? I don’t think you realize, actually I know you don’t realize that people are getting tired of this garbage being peddled. I’m gonna give you one shot to try to be real specific about how you think I’m a fascist. Please make it count because it’s your only opportunity but you’re gonna fail miserably.

T

TankTop5

I’m going to refrain from opinion on the SCOTUS decision here because frankly I’m not a legal expert and I believe there will ultimately be many legal decisions that come into play concerning an ultimate verdict.

I take that back, I will insert one opinion. People voting for Trump need to take into account. They may ultimately be voting for a VP as our next president.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
While I like the conceptual idea, I don't see Republicans embracing it so long as Trump is at the forefront of the party.

If Biden is going to step down, better sooner than later IMO
Agreed. Like right now. I have an idea for a new bumper sticker. No matter who wins - We lose!

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
SCOTUS decision just due republican corruption. You've got a believer in the big lie as well as a paid (but not taxed) justice let alone the other republican buffoons (not just the boofer) on the court. Sad day for the US. Hopefully it will piss off enough people to keep drumphy out of office, really sad if it doesn't.

T

TankTop5

SCOTUS decision just due republican corruption. You've got a believer in the big lie as well as a paid (but not taxed) justice let alone the other republican buffoons (not just the boofer) on the court. Sad day for the US. Hopefully it will piss off enough people to keep drumphy out of office, really sad if it doesn't.
If you look at Real Clear Politics polling is showing Trump ahead by 2.2 points, it was 1.6 point lead before the Debate. Also as of today vs 4 years ago Biden had a 9.4 point lead. That’s a 11.6 point swing va 4 years ago. Polls can definitely be wrong but the data doesn’t indicate that things are turning around.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis