Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Instead of insulting as your only form of argument you could attempt adult communication and bring something of substance to the conversation.
Tank Top, what Trell and a handful of others on here can not seem to comprehend is that many of us here 'DO' understand that neither of these two chuckleheads are fit to lead this country. It continues to crack me up how the outer half of the two parties seem to keep their 'blinders' on .......

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
Tank Top, what Trell and a handful of others on here can not seem to comprehend is that many of us here 'DO' understand that neither of these two chuckleheads are fit to lead this country. It continues to crack me up how the outer half of the two parties seem to keep their 'blinders' on .......
Winner winner chicken dinner!

I doubt any of us would let either candidate valet park their car. Imagine another Sept 11 and they need to make a decision while a General is briefing them in a nuclear option, F’ng terrifying!

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
As far as Biden remaining the Democratic candidate I think it’s a moot topic at this point. Reading commentary elsewhere WI and NV law would need to be changed to remove him from the ballot and it’s nearly impossible to transfer his war chest to another candidate according to the FEC. I could be wrong but that’s my understanding according to other sources. If it is the case there’s zero chance the Democrats give up both states and all the money in Biden’s campaign.

Perhaps he is capable today of leading the country but does that remain true throughout his next 4 years? I don’t believe so and I don’t think Kamala has what it takes for international issues facing the world today.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
It's one thing not to be a good debater and another to be a good manager in the office.

highfigh

highfigh

It's still stupid. Guy is a grifter, liar and thief....uses the legal system to bully people and is a racist to boot. That's your kind of candidate, it's not about neglect except of your own values. People are generally stupid, tho....and in this country getting stupider all the time. It's not about creative thought, which is definitely beyond the drumph in any case let alone his followers.
Who would you rather have as POTUS, someone who could intentionally get the leader of a country to believe something that might make a difference, or someone who doesn't know what day it is, where he is or where he should be? IMO, if someone else is pulling Biden's strings, we're in extremely dangerous territory and if the Dem plan is to prop up Biden through the election in order to push Harris to POTUS, that's incredibly serious.

I don't give a rat's ass which party is in either position, this is stupidly bad for the country and that's all I care about. Putin, Kim, Xi and Iran are allied against the US and our interests- they haven't been as friendly until very recently, although I suspect they have been watching & waiting as a group for a few years, to determine the timing due to Biden's decline.

Biden seems like he might doze or mentally wander off in the middle of an important order that could prevent a serious problem, or say something that's un-retractable. As POTUS, "Oops, did I say that out loud?" doesn't work.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
It's one thing not to be a good debater and another to be a good manager in the office.
But he’s been a great debater for decades and has 10x the experience that Trump does. Trump was horrible in the debate and only looked halfway passable next to Joe. Your argument just doesn’t hold up to historical evidence

highfigh

highfigh

First, it's about tariffs and not terrifs. Do you even understand what a tariff is?

Only a dumb person thinks that a 10% tax on all imported goods to the U.S. will not increase prices. Yes, that was Trump answer to that question.

Q.E.D.
And high VAT rates don't raise prices unnecessarily? The link shows that Sweden's VAT is 25% and the lowest in Europe is 17%. You're presenting a 10% tariff as if it's a large amount. I wouldn't say I would be happy if Chinese goods cost 10% more, but if we can stop using them as our main supplier and increase production here, it would be very good for the country, if they can find people who actually want to work. That's a big problem, since COVID.

Your country hasn't lost millions of jobs to foreign importers- if it had, you might understand that tariffs are meant to decrease imports and, especially if sensible incentives are available to US-based manufacturers who will hire here and use more materials that aren't imported.

Last edited:
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
You’ve posted that opinion on multiple occasions, so what did we not understand?

I’d have Biden as President any day over Trump. A sentiment widely shared in democratic countries. Putin, of course, is rooting for Trump.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
You’ve posted that opinion on multiple occasions, so what did we not understand?

I’d have Biden as President any day over Trump. A sentiment widely shared in democratic countries. Putin, of course, is rooting for Trump.
Saying you’d take Biden over Trump is fine but equating Putin with Trump is ridiculous and needs to stop being brought up by anyone with a brain… oh wait never mind, lol.

Trump said if he was president Ukraine invasion would have never happened and he’s right.. Russia and China are scared of Trump so they placate him with public respect and compliments. You obviously don’t understand their culture and simply attribute it to some kind of friendship which it absolutely is not. They think Biden is a punk so they they do whatever they want and say whatever they want including veiled nuclear threats through public media. They would never think to talk like that with any other president and your inability to recognize it speaks volumes about you. You really need to bow out of this conversation and save yourself further embarrassment

Teetertotter?

Teetertotter?

Senior Audioholic
Hey, ALL, Biden or replacement will be just fine. Anyone Voting for Trumpy, have NO COMMON SENSE! Brain Dead People.............

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

But he’s been a great debater for decades and has 10x the experience that Trump does. Trump was horrible in the debate and only looked halfway passable next to Joe. Your argument just doesn’t hold up to historical evidence
How many presidential debates Joe was part of? Was there debates for election position when he ran for senate?
Didn't he have a bad debate with Trum in 2020.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
How many presidential debates Joe was part of? Was there debates for election position when he ran for senate?
Didn't he have a bad debate with Trum in 2020.
Pretty sure most people don’t remember that debate, I know I don’t so I went back and looked at clips. Biden may have done poorly there but the other night is a completely different Biden. Being president of the United States ages almost every president, Trump and Biden are no exception. I won’t for a moment attempt to diagnose Biden’s mental health but age and other factors are taking a toll that is readily apparent to anyone being honest with themselves.

jinjuku

jinjuku

Seriously? This is your take on the debate that Biden's performance is predicated on 'he's simply not a 'good debater'?

How would you spin it if he had a stroke on stage?

jinjuku

jinjuku

Hey, ALL, Biden or replacement will be just fine. Anyone Voting for Trumpy, have NO COMMON SENSE! Brain Dead People.............
The issue is that other people aren't going to see it that way. Right now with Biden's 'marbles in mouth' mumbling and over all affect, people are realizing they aren't voting for Biden. They are voting for the apparatus that supports Biden and we don't know the makeup or extent of that apparatus. I'm personally going to have a hard time voting for a ghost organization that is behind Biden.

Biden needs to step aside and clearly name Harris @ this point as successor.

BTW I voted for Biden...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis