lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I disagree. Biden should have stepped down. The issue that is going to get you/me into trouble is the Dem's disconnect with reality and their boldness to lie with a straight face and tell us up is actually down.

Both parties don't need to be insane.

I get that the staunch republicans are amoral, repugnant, awholes and expect nothing less. But they should have ran another candidate. But I notice that you are now not telling me I didn't see what I saw...
I consider the pubs far more insane, especially their alliances with the christian and white nationalism groups aside from general racism. Yes, republicans make the best assholes.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I consider the pubs far more insane, especially their alliances with the christian and white nationalism groups aside from general racism. Yes, republicans make the best assholes.
They did show their true colors once Trump arrived.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
Trump definitely did not win the debate but Biden lost against himself. Trump was too busy trying to defend himself when Biden handed him multiple opportunities to destroy Biden but he was so myopic he couldn’t capitalize. But Biden’s performance, anyway, if the Democrats don’t replace him they’re insane. Trump had charisma (not an endorsement) 8 years ago that MAGA crowd loved but that’s gone now. If Democrats don’t pull Biden they will loose buy a landslide in a one man @$$ kicking contest.

edit add: the problem democrats face is if they pull Biden the destroy their credibility for propping up a mentally incompetent person as POTUS for so long and all the questions that come with that. Its a hot mess

Last edited:
William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
edit add: the problem democrats face is if they pull Biden the destroy their credibility for propping up a mentally incompetent person as POTUS for so long and all the questions that come with that. Its a hot mess
I think if If the DONT pull him they have the same mess. It’s weekend at Bernie’s.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Agreed, I can't imagine one single Democrat of sound mind that isn't saying right now.........WTF !!!!!!

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
The NY Times, CNN and MSNBC all turned on Biden after the debate, that’s really bad.

jinjuku

jinjuku

All I wanted 2 years ago is for someone other than Biden to run. Biden may not even have the awareness that he should have stepped down and over ruled his handlers.

Also after the freezes, after last nights debacle, if anyone actually thinks Biden has been calling the shots, IMO, is a fool. So now I have to ask myself who I actually get to vote for: Trump or whomever is holding Bidens strings? Is that where we are at in this country?

This is Reagans last 2-3 years in office all over again.

Last edited:
T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
All I wanted 2 years ago is for someone other than Biden to run. Biden may not even have the awareness that he should have stepped down and over ruled his handlers.

Also after the freezes, after last nights debacle, if anyone actually thinks Biden has been calling the shots, IMO, is a fool. So now I have to ask myself who I actually get to vote for: Trump or whomever is holding Bidens strings? Is that where we are at in this country?

This is Reagans last 2-3 years in office all over again.
At least with Regan we had Bush Sr who was competent and respected on the world stage. I’m really concerned that after last night Russia, China and the ME start really getting out of hand. Like it or not the world looks to America for strength and stability and after last night that image has been severely affected

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I watched the complete webcast yesterday through CNN, I am very much opposing Trump, but factually.
Biden IMHO stands out as a complete disaster IMHO, he looks and talks like a geriatric, some things are impossible to understand and he can´t complete a proper sentence. US deserve much better than this!

One thing I think is factually right, I think!
The Biden administration are cowards and they don´t dare to stand up to dictators that can only respect powerful opponents. The Ukraine war maybe wouldn´t happen if Biden administration were not cowards. Not facts just IMHO!

jinjuku

jinjuku

At least with Regan we had Bush Sr who was competent and respected on the world stage. I’m really concerned that after last night Russia, China and the ME start really getting out of hand. Like it or not the world looks to America for strength and stability and after last night that image has been severely affected
Reagans mental faculties were quick onset. He was solid when he ran his 2nd term. Biden isn't this. My wife watching the debates after 15 minutes said she had a pit in her stomach.

I'm so pissed off @ the DEMS right now. All they had to do is NOT truck this up. And they fucked it up. I don't give a poop what the Republicans did. It was on the Dems not to drop the ball.

And even the threads here with the uber myopic "Biden didn't freeze, he was just trying to listen to the front row". Like I'm a moron and can't believe my lying eyes. If that is what the Dems think of the larger voting base in general, maybe you need another fucking hard lesson.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General

jinjuku

jinjuku

/s yep the dems finally got the message/s : "
'There's still time': Van Jones says Biden should be replaced

Sorry Mr. Jones. The C level suite of the part has been calling decent, everyday, Americans stupid and not seeing what they've been seeing. It's been an insult by our own party.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Reagans mental faculties were quick onset. He was solid when he ran his 2nd term. Biden isn't this. My wife watching the debates after 15 minutes said she had a pit in her stomach.

I'm so pissed off @ the DEMS right now. All they had to do is NOT truck this up. And they fucked it up. I don't give a poop what the Republicans did. It was on the Dems not to drop the ball.

And even the threads here with the uber myopic "Biden didn't freeze, he was just trying to listen to the front row". Like I'm a moron and can't believe my lying eyes. If that is what the Dems think of the larger voting base in general, maybe you need another fucking hard lesson.
Yet the crap the republicans have foisted via drumphy aren't concerning at all? Drumphy makes Biden look sane and wise....maybe not so young :)

jinjuku

jinjuku

Yet the crap the republicans have foisted via drumphy aren't concerning at all? Drumphy makes Biden look sane and wise....maybe not so young :)
The difference is this upcoming election is for the Dems to lose. If they had a competent candidate then the debates would be where the stupid poop republicans have done would be foisted back on them.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
The difference is this upcoming election is for the Dems to lose. If they had a competent candidate then the debates would be where the stupid poop republicans have done would be foisted back on them.
Yet drumphy is the less competent candidate still....so if he gets voted in just shows stupidity of those voting....

jinjuku

jinjuku

Yet drumphy is the less competent candidate still....so if he gets voted in just shows stupidity of those voting....
Here in lies the bias you exhibit. The assumption that ~50% of voting block 'is stupid' isn't going to gain you anything. It's the last thought bastion of people without creative thought.

Again Trump is a symptom of a problem of neglect IMO.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis