D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Bills hung on vs. Bucs. Came down to a failed/possible pass interference hail Mary in the end zone. Bills are definitely struggling compared to last year’s team. Puts pressure on the fins for Sunday. Hoping the Pats can make it 2 in a row for the first winning streak of the year (how times have changed) but Miami is almost always a Halloween house of horrors for them.
Yep even in Belichick's good years Miami usually won one game during the regular season.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
I'll be in the Denver area (Windsor) Sunday but luckily my niece has the Sunday NFL Ticket. So, I'll get to watch the Steelers Jags even if it's not on local TV.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Steelers 13 takeaways so far this season. Though don't know how many TOs LOL.

Vikes are a so so team with big upside in the NFC given our shitty division.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Oops 14 TAs now for the Steelers. Throw it out of the end zone next time LOL.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Five straight games GB without a TD in the first half.

Tankini

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Finally! Saints offense woke up! Over 400+ yards 8+ minutes still to go. Saints take the win 38-27.

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Jags win but for a while there thought Pitt was gonna find a way. Pitt and GB offense are pretty bad.

Saints somehow are 4-4. At least not the Aints LOL. ATL and TB losing keep it interesting.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Jags win but for a while there thought Pitt was gonna find a way. Pitt and GB offense are pretty bad.
Steelers are pathetic...and I'm from Pittsburgh.
Take away TJ Watt and they would be 2-5 (maybe 1-6)
Knocking the ball out and scoring must be considered talent nowadays.
That wins games, but plays out when you come up against real opponents.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Steelers are pathetic...and I'm from Pittsburgh.
Take away TJ Watt and they would be 2-5 (maybe 1-6)
Knocking the ball out and scoring must be considered talent nowadays.
That wins games, but plays out when you come up against real opponents.
I think it was the 3rd and the Steelers defense had 3 TAs already. All deep in their own end. Otherwise Jags have about 30 pts. I thought Trubisky might give them a spark and nothing. Defense has to be on the field a load with that O.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
First time Mahomes has lost to Denver. Always bet against the never or always in sports. Never say never, never say always. Even the Washington Generals beat the Globetrotters.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Tankini

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
5 teams have an Overall worst total win/lost record than the Saints. And there are still 12 teams that haven't won a SB. And Arizona Cardinals are the oldest NFL team who would have thought.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Started as the Chicago Cardinals, then St. Louis to match the baseball team and now in AZ.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis