T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
and one of those 12 lost 4 in a row........ :(
I was fortunate enough to watch all four of those Bills, Super Bowls. The Refs pretty much stole the 1st game from them. From 93 to 1999 Saints went back to being pitiful. Jim Morris best voice, Playoffs playoffs!

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
I was fortunate enough to watch all four of those Bills, Super Bowls.
I was fortunate enough to remember the Bills two AFL Championships of '64 & '65. I was at the '64 game, when the 'Hit heard round the World' took place, Keith Lincoln was never the same.

T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
I was fortunate enough to remember the Bills two AFL Championships of '64 & '65. I was at the '64 game, when the 'Hit heard round the World' took place, Keith Lincoln was never the same.
Bills, Cincinnati This weekend.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Big Game...........Cowgirls vs Eagles, buckle up your seat belts !!

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Funny how the Eagles rarely look they can put a complete game together, but they keep winning.
and that IS the sign of a good team, they, like KC played in the Super Bowl last year and you can say the same for them ! Everybody is gunning for you on your schedule, the good teams know how to win 'ugly' ....... ;)

T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
and that IS the sign of a good team, they, like KC played in the Super Bowl last year and you can say the same for them ! Everybody is gunning for you on your schedule, the good teams know how to win 'ugly' ....... ;)
There's a fine line between being consistent and not being consistent. Those two teams have two very important Things in common they both have really good offensive and defensive lines everyone knows that's who controls the game the line play. Of course having an elite quarterback surely helps.

T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Even when the Saints had Drew Brees, Saints had 3 seasons in row went 7-9 Brees had to throw 5000+ yards and put up 30, 40+ burgers just to out score the other team to try and win a game. The defensive line play was horrible the whole defense was horrible we're dead last for those three years.
Wasn't till Dennis Allen became defensive coordinator Saints started putting together 11, 12, 13 win seasons. Yep Consistency is a big deal in NFL

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
There's a fine line between being consistent and not being consistent. Those two teams have two very important Things in common they both have really good offensive and defensive lines everyone knows that's who controls the game the line play. Of course having an elite quarterback surely helps.
Not sure I'd put Jalen Hurts as an elite qb. I still sort of have him in the B-range. Now as a combo run/pass qb yeah makes sense. Pure passer not so sure. That's where I think the Eagles shine as you said line of scrimmage.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Steelers Titans 13 10 Titans at halftime. The Steelers really need to win this home game.

T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Looks like the Steelers may be legit this year they look pretty good. Titans are not as bad as their record makes them seem. Few pieces here and there be a dangerous team, third down efficiency

T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Not sure I'd put Jalen Hurts as an elite qb. I still sort of have him in the B-range. Now as a combo run/pass qb yeah makes sense. Pure passer not so sure. That's where I think the Eagles shine as you said line of scrimmage.
Agree, Jalen won't last longer. NFL running quarterbacks never really do work out in the long run, get their leg broken or something bad happens. look at a Lamar Jackson, How many times he's been hurt.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Agree, Jalen won't last longer. NFL running quarterbacks never really do work out in the long run, get their leg broken or something bad happens. look at a Lamar Jackson, How many times he's been hurt.
Lamar was pretty amazing running even if it didn't last long.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Looks like the Steelers may be legit this year they look pretty good. Titans are not as bad as their record makes them seem. Few pieces here and there be a dangerous team, third down efficiency
If Pickett can give them 200 yds, 1 TD, and no INTs that's would be considered good LOL.

T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
If Pickett can give them 200 yds, 1 TD, and no INTs that's would be considered good LOL.
Lol, yeah Pittsburgh Steelers been having a hard time since Big Ben left, same with my Saints. But maybe Derek Carr found his groove. Had his best Coming out party last Sunday on the road at that. I'm not Crowning him yet that he's, Drew Brees 2.0 he's going to have to get his team into 10-6, 11-5 and into a playoff run in the postseason.
Let's see if Carr can make it rain in the dome this Sunday, against the Bears. they haven't been that great at home this year. Come to think of it they haven't been good at home since Drew Brees left. Come to think of they haven't been good Lol.:confused:

Last edited:
T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
On a side note we got LSU/Alabama playing today at 6:45 PM should be a good one. Tigers are bring the #1 Offense into Tuscaloosa, if This game turns into a shootout Tigers will take this one. Nick Saban and his Alabama Crimson Tide team better wear raincoats cause the Tigers are gonna be bring the rain!:D

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
On a side note we got LSU/Alabama playing today at 6:45 PM should be a good one. Tigers are bring the #1 Offense into Tuscaloosa, if This game turns into a shootout Tigers will take this one. Nick Saban and his Alabama Crimson Tide team better wear raincoats cause the Tigers are gonna be bring the rain!:D
Not much D but plenty of O lol.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis