D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Crazy stat on how bad the Lions have been for years. They are looking to become 6-1 or better, which hasn't happened since 1956 LOL.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
For Mikado mostly. I liked the Diggs off-sides and It's still a better route than the Carolina receivers have run all season.:D Think I caught the final play where it appeared the Bills defender held the NY receiver. So it was kind of a win/loss for the Bills LOL. Not really sure what NY coach is doing. 1st half- 15 seconds left and no TO's at the 3 = I know lets run and burn out the clock. Last play of the game at the 1 and lets pass.:confused:

Couldn't link it directly so here's the title. He's the most entertaining thing in sports IMO.

The REAL New Worst NFL Game of 2023 (Giants vs Bills)

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Dude, the game was so ugly I couldn't stand to watch a 'low-light' video replay !

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Baltimore 28, Detroit 0 in 2nd. Ah well.
NE 13,.Bills 3 in 2nd. :oops:
Look out for the highlight Myles Garret leaps the center and blocks the FG. :cool:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Still cant say its over. No lead is safe with NE, or the Bears. :p

T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Viking put up over 450 yards on the 49ers plus won the game with a pick. 3 Takeaways guess the 49ers aren't as scary as they thought they were.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Looks like the Browns/Seahawks, Bengals/49ers, and Pats/Dolphins are the best matchups this week IMO.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
The way Green Bay is playing, it's like the 1970s all over again.

MSN has an article about five possible replacements for Matt LeFluer- I just want to know how he has time to coach AND front Maroon 5.......

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
The AFC North is starting to look like the NFLs toughest division. Here we go Steelers!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Jags at Pittsburgh this Sunday. My 2 favorite teams now that I live near Jacksonville. Still no issues Steelers always. Here we go!

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Bills hung on vs. Bucs. Came down to a failed/possible pass interference hail Mary in the end zone. Bills are definitely struggling compared to last year’s team. Puts pressure on the fins for Sunday. Hoping the Pats can make it 2 in a row for the first winning streak of the year (how times have changed) but Miami is almost always a Halloween house of horrors for them.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis