Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Pats hosting the Commanders tomorrow. Last home game I’m going to this year so Go Pat’s!

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Didn't realize you were that old lol. About as far back I can go is the middle 60's.
Not 1950s LOL. I was talking about scores of games. A few years back games would have 100+ total points. This year I think it was Mississippi 55, LSU 49 LOL. Don't mean to be a downer but stat LSU is avg giving up 46 pts a game vs ranked teams. BAMA tonight so should be OK.

T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Not 1950s LOL. I was talking about scores of games. A few years back games would have 100+ total points. This year I think it was Mississippi 55, LSU 49 LOL. Don't mean to be a downer but stat LSU is avg giving up 46 pts a game vs ranked teams. BAMA tonight so should be OK.
Lol! Went over my head! Lol. Nan it's all good! LSU/Alabama right now over 100K at that game. Giving up 46 a game D isn't good against the run, but with that said Tigers just dropped a bomb 46 yarder for 6 on Tide! Lol! starting to pass out the raincoats on the Alabama sideline.

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Lol! Went over my head! Lol. Nan its all good! LSU/Alabama right now over 100K at that game.
100k crazy.
Pulled up the offensive roster on LSU on TV and like 2 seniors LOL. Don't think the qb is a senior.
Nabers was open by a mile on the bomb TD for LSU.

T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
100k crazy.
Pulled up the offensive roster on LSU on TV and like 2 seniors LOL. Don't think the qb is a senior.
Nabers was open by a mile on the bomb TD for LSU.
Safety blew coverage on that one. Not liking play calling by Tigers, Big mistake going for it on 4th, not against that defense Bama his. They are a young team; I'm going to go out on Lim here next year I expect them to make a run for a national title.

Last edited:
T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Don't know who that #4 CB is for the Tigers, they don't make an adjustment Alabama's quarterback gonna have his lunch, going to be a long day for LSU 's defense he's been playing out of position the whole game. Wow! Both QB's are freaks! What a game! I'm out going watch the game!

Last edited:
T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
LSU Tigers QB out!, this game is over for the Tigers.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Fell asleep. Not surprised LSU gave up 42 LOL. Should be a boat load of fun with that O into next year.

T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Saints/Bears at high noon today! Saints take this one 28-13.

T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Fell asleep. Not surprised LSU gave up 42 LOL. Should be a boat load of fun with that O into next year.
Brutal hit on QB Jalen that took him out the game. Both teams QB's are freakish athletic.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Which NFL package do you have?? Just got NFL+ for like $7 a month. Some of the games on the regular networks I'm not interested in.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
KC's D looks solid this year. Spagnuolo was a good get.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
21-0 KC in 2nd. Well can find something else to do.:D

T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
I did sign up for Prime to catch the Thursday Night Football games, but I canceled it.

T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
I'm sitting here waiting for the game to come on screaming at the TV put my damn game on!! forgot to set my clock back one hour.:rolleyes:

T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Saints better watch out! Chicago Bears are good against the run they're not good against the pass. Bears quarterback is given the Saints fits they can't contain him. Saints are winning 3rd down efficiency.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis