Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Pitt O continues to look brutal.

Saints 24-0 on NE currently. Brutal.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Pitt D comes through again.

Man Mac Jones is so toast. 34-0 Saints LOL.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Pats haven’t been this bad since before Brady. Jones doesn’t look to be the answer at QB but the whole situation has to change. Terrible drafts, free agent signings and inability to coach up what you have means you have to make a change at the top and start over. There were more Saints fans at the game than I have ever seen. Fans are selling tickets to fans of the other team and they’re getting booed off the field. Ownership needs to act and the sooner the better. Sad but true.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Vikes lose another one score game. Last year they set a record for the most one score game wins. The worm has turned and the Vikes curse continues for another year.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Vikes lose another one score game. Last year they set a record for the most one score game wins. The worm has turned and the Vikes curse continues for another year.
Now we'll set a record for most one score loses LOL.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Broncos first 5 drives in the second half: -16 yds LOL. :p

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Here we go Steelers here we go! A mediocre team in a mediocre division means that there might be a chance to play in the postseason. Not very confident of their chances with KC though.

T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Jets just beat the Eagles for the first time. Day of the underdog! No more unbeaten teams.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Jim Schwartz (DC, Browns) is 8-1 vs Kyle Shanahan over the years if I heard correct.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Here we go Steelers here we go! A mediocre team in a mediocre division means that there might be a chance to play in the postseason. Not very confident of their chances with KC though.
Probably the most interesting division this year. Entirely up for grabs.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Really dumb pov from ESPN. Belichick has a cellar qb. He's awful. Can't make a TD usually. It starts and ends with Mac. Give Belichick even a decent qb and then grade him. If he sucks then consider firing him. If the team are not listening or motivated well yeah cause it's Mac. He moves to another team and develops well yeah its on Belichick.

Yeah he picked the wrong qb, but if it's one who deserves a second chance it's the Hoodie.

Oh I suppose it's perspective. If he doesn't win another game yeah I can see it.

Last edited:
T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Looks like Carr going to be running for his life with the Saints. Oline has a bunch of injuries with the starters. Thing about their lost yesterday, kicker makes those two missed field goals they more than likely would have won the game. With luck Tampa Bay and Atlanta both lost yesterday plus Carolina lost also.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Really dumb pov from ESPN. Belichick has a cellar qb. He's awful. Can't make a TD usually. It starts and ends with Mac. Give Belichick even a decent qb and then grade him. If he sucks then consider firing him. If the team are not listening or motivated well yeah cause it's Mac. He moves to another team and develops well yeah its on Belichick.

Yeah he picked the wrong qb, but if it's one who deserves a second chance it's the Hoodie.

Oh I suppose it's perspective. If he doesn't win another game yeah I can see it.
BB better turn it around fast. He drafted Jones and has total control of everything except he budget from what you hear and read coming from those in and around the organization. The team hasn’t been this bad since the 90s. I remember going to games when the team was 1-15 and 2-14 but back then the tickets were $30 and going to the game was very low key. The tickets now are $153-212 depending on the game and the fan base has been spoiled. I can handle average but charging the top ticket prices in the league they can’t be this bad.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis