I gotta say I'm flattered.

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
Good Thread guys! Some really lol,s on here. Yeah who is that dude? He's hit me with a bunch so far. Seems to be going around hitting a lot of post.

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
Good Thread guys! Some really lol,s on here. Yeah who is that dude? He's hit me with a bunch so far. Seems to be going around hitting a lot of post.
Andy has always been a little eccentric with his posts. Some days normal some days off. This is the first time I'd seen him register under a different user to troll people as that was never really his mo.

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
Andy has always been a little eccentric with his posts. Some days normal some days off. This is the first time I'd seen him register under a different user to troll people as that was never really his mo.
That's seems to be the one thing about the internet, never know what a person may be going through. They could be having hardships life can and will get like that. Audioholics, Gene's, website has been around a long time. The Mods on here are some of the best they really over look a lot at time's. I myself have picked up some great advice and tips from members. Plus like this Thread it's actually great to see some of the older members cut up a little bit.

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
That's seems to be the one thing about the internet, never know what a person may be going through. They could be having hardships life can and will get like that. Audioholics, Gene's, website has been around a long time. The Mods on here are some of the best they really over look a lot at time's. I myself have picked up some great advice and tips from members. Plus like this Thread it's actually great to see some of the older members cut up a little bit.
Here I am @Phase 2 , How're things? Very crazy thread, even more after andyblackcat dropped the sperm of satan on everyone's posts. This thread started out very sardonic, but I hope it ends on a positive note.
Ryan

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
Here I am @Phase 2 , How're things? Very crazy thread, even more after andyblackcat dropped the sperm of satan on everyone's posts. This thread started out very sardonic, but I hope it ends on a positive note.
Ryan
On Steam Vent no telling but all good on my end.

E

<eargiant

Senior Audioholic
Someone went back to a thread that was closed three years ago simply to mark nineteen posts they obviously disagree with as dumb.

I love living rent free in that loser's head. Get a life.
I guess we're tied for the record! I disagreed with someone's post here once and he went back retroactively and disagreed with 19 of mine! o_O The member is very active here and has over 20K posts so maybe you're on to something with the "get a life" comment. :p

Last edited:
M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
Just stopping in tho see what the weather is like here.

I find it funny that "Linerphase" has made no posts but simply has a ball, or two, slamming others.

Wotta life. Must suck to be him.

TTFN

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Well, if someone is having a meltdown, I would rather them be in here marking down old posts as 'dumb' rather than running amok outside with an ax. Who cares if someone doesn't like what was said on the internet?

GrimSurfer

GrimSurfer

Senior Audioholic
You can always judge a man by the quality of his enemies. — Oscar Wilde

Don't let this guy get you down, markw.

VonMagnum

VonMagnum

Audioholic Chief
I read in another thread this linearphase fellow was supposedly someone named AndyCat or something like that that created a new account to do it with (didn't read all the pages here) and apparently went bonkers and rated thousands of posts dumb. I don't know if they were all targeted or somewhat random. I know I disagreed with Andycat with his review of the Atmos content of Mission Impossible Fallout (I thought it sounded great; he threw his in catbox litter in a YouTube video). Apparently that was all it took for him to 'dumb' rate every post I had on here at the time (over 40). I was told hd was banned (supposedly the real account too),but it seems the board software has no way to undo his actions so loads of people now gave dozens if not thousands of negative ratings based on one crazy SOB.

It's kind of hard to take the rating system seriously now. Every one of my red ratings are from that spree. You'd think the board software would have a way to undo crazy/troll/tribal behavior.

GrimSurfer

GrimSurfer

Senior Audioholic
I read in another thread this linearphase fellow was supposedly someone named AndyCat or something like that that created a new account to do it with (didn't read all the pages here) and apparently went bonkers and rated thousands of posts dumb. I don't know if they were all targeted or somewhat random. I know I disagreed with Andycat with his review of the Atmos content of Mission Impossible Fallout (I thought it sounded great; he threw his in catbox litter in a YouTube video). Apparently that was all it took for him to 'dumb' rate every post I had on here at the time (over 40). I was told hd was banned (supposedly the real account too),but it seems the board software has no way to undo his actions so loads of people now gave dozens if not thousands of negative ratings based on one crazy SOB.

It's kind of hard to take the rating system seriously now. Every one of my red ratings are from that spree. You'd think the board software would have a way to undo crazy/troll/tribal behavior.
Negative ratings, positive ratings? Not terribly important unless you're running for student council.

Best to be judged by what one is saying on a particular issue rather than whether one is broadly liked.

Heck, I like the guy down the street but I'm not likely to heed his advice on an issue unless it is logical or make some kind of sense.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis