I gotta say I'm flattered.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Not gonna happen, friend. I just figured I'd stick my head in the door to see what's up and be ready to duck when the bottles were thrown I can see some things never change and I really haven't missed much, and the feeling seems to be mutual.

..this is me withdrawing my head.
dang it... my popcorn hasn't finnished popping yet.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Yep, got two steam vent threads, including this one (another about astrology of all things, so guess he's into that), marked up by this linearphase creep.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Must have gotten into the catnip again? Will you be deleting his new profile and flags?
I banned him this morning, but it takes a higher power than me to remove ratings from posts (assuming its possible at all). I sent a PM to the developer though, so we'll see what can be done.

majorloser

majorloser

Not gonna happen, friend. I just figured I'd stick my head in the door to see what's up and be ready to duck when the bottles were thrown I can see some things never change and I really haven't missed much, and the feeling seems to be mutual.

..this is me withdrawing my head.
Both of us back.
This place is SOOOO screwed.

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
Well guys, from reading this thread and several others, it seems I'm in pretty good company. ABC/LP seems to be sexually pleasing himself by banging other members in other threads as well. And, I also see Linerphase/Andyblackcat is up to his old tricks again by dumb flagging my posts in this thread.

I guess I'll poke my head in the door a bit more often. Then again, since so many seem to think I'm stupid, maybe not. There are a few other places my input is valued.

Oh, Andy? Please wipe your essence off the floor when you're done pleasuring yourself. Your mother might slip on it when she goes down there to clean the cellar.

Last edited:
S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
We should keep in mind that Andy is clearly suffering from some kind of mental illness. I would guess some kind of bipolar disorder since sometimes he seems cheerful and other times.. uh,.. not so cheerful. I just hopes he gets whatever help he needs.

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Well guys, from reading this thread and several others, it seems I'm in pretty good company. ABC/LP seems to be sexually pleasing himself by banging other members in other threads as well. And, I also see Linerphase/Andyblackcat is up to his old tricks again by dumb flagging my posts in this thread.

I guess I'll poke my head in the door a bit more often.

Oh, Andy? Please wipe your essence off the floor when you're done pleasuring yourself. Your mother might slip on it when she goes down there to clean the cellar
WHAT ACTUAL S-O-B GAVE ME 112+ BAD RATINGS? That andyblackcat guy is insane!!!!

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
Well, I can see why Irv holds you in such high regards.
Certain high regards I don't care for.

I was kiddin' when I said you deserved it, I thought I made that obvious with the emoticons. I don't even know you. Didn't mean to cause you any discomfort. I'm genuinly interested in what thread got you the 19 dumb labels. NOt that it really matters.

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
andyblackcat
Are you kidding it's AndyBC? I got some likes from him some time ago. I didn't expect this. I hope it wasn't my post that set him off. He has a very long thread with him building something in his home theater. So I asked him with a song:

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
We should keep in mind that Andy is clearly suffering from some kind of mental illness. I would guess some kind of bipolar disorder since sometimes he seems cheerful and other times.. uh,.. not so cheerful. I just hopes he gets whatever help he needs.
I kinda figure it was something like that.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
A few weeks ago andyblackcat marked about 30 old posts of mine as dumb. Dude is weird.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis