How the Political parties are changing and Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
"You heard it hear first!" etc. I got tired of him quickly because there's always been too much self-promotion with him. Limbaugh spearheaded the shock jock/opinion host movement in conservative media. Hard journalism took a back seat IMO.
Air America never took off and that was a feeble attempt to draw left-leaning/left wing listeners in, but it failed.

Hard, honest journalism died a long time ago, but nobody really wanted to announce the time of death. I doubt we'll see a return to it in our lifetime.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Air America never took off and that was a feeble attempt to draw left-leaning/left wing listeners in, but it failed.

Hard, honest journalism died a long time ago, but nobody really wanted to announce the time of death. I doubt we'll see a return to it in our lifetime.
Not really. CNN and Msnbc use far more journalism. They use actual live examples from Republicans. Faux is much more into fear, hate, and conspiracies. But not much into evidence journalism. The Big 3? Na. Its at town hall too. The headlines and articles are often vague leading back to the above. Its quite piss poor journalism. Faux could be if they explored it but choose not to. I assume because hate sells and galvanizes voters.

D

Dal1as

Junior Audioholic
I've got to run. Later maybe tommorow @Dal1as I'll tell you why I think you shouldn't be sooooooo cocky about Republicans sweeping in 2022.

Democrats are doing some dumb things I'll give you that but Republicans are doing some just as stupid if not stupider in my opinion but at least democrats are not ignorant of science. And of basic human empathy that portrays them as caring about certain social or political issues.

Even if you could argue that they really don't care about those things. Say your right AT LEAST THEY ACT like they do. You want to know how they got an edge on social media big tech and other areas? Why there kicking conservative assess all over the place on those types of platforms?

Because they look like they care. Sometimes and I've learned this big time in serving humans in mental health. Caring about your feelings might just help when I need to talk to you about some facts. Republicans of late are so fuggin tone deaf when it comes to some to these types of issues and the subtle nuances and it kills them.

But that will be my final thoughts on this thread tommorow evening

It is labor day weekend gotta run
In reply to your hate for Trump. I agree that he got played. I think Linn and kraken bitch played him and many insider Washington bureaucrats did throughout his presidency. He did not handle himself well in the end. With what he has gone through from the media, Hollywood, the fake Russia crap, the laughable impeachment and constant attacks. I have never seen someone, especially a president, attacked so much and with so much vitriol. I think it caused him to lose his way. People can only take so much.

As for Jan 6th. I disagree. The level of B.S. in this country has gotten ridiculous and people are pissed. People are tired of being ruled over by people who don't even follow their own rules.

There was voting fraud but it was not allowed to be investigated by the courts. Even the Arizona audits are not full physical ballot audits. ballot stuffing and using fraudulent registration rolls has been going on for a long time in Democrat run strongholds but what really set this up was the easing of the laws on ballot harvesting. You want to know why Republicans lost Georgia. Zuckerberg paid a group about $400 million to go in and harvest votes. They would throw huge BBQs and parties and invite people to vote there way.

All that along with Covid, shutdowns, and the mass fear pushed on the public by the media. People are not happy and another Jan 6th or worse can easilly happen.

We agree Jan 6th wasn't even close to being an insurrection. Honestly I feel it should be common practice to make our govt officials piss their pants every once in awhile.

You blame Trump for a lot of what went down but I guess I see it a little differently. I've seen the inner workings of .gov and D.C. The bureaucracy within our government is rotted to the core. That along with the media and the incompetence of people like idiot Fauci. Yes, again you blame Trump, but he was following advice of his experts for months and He along with Blix stepped on their dicks at every corner and was wrong about this virus. The media and big tech didn't help matters either with all the sensationalism and censorship.

Enough about all that though. Why do I think Trump was a great president. His actions and his America 1st message. People are tried of the America bashing.

I believe the 3 greatest threats to our country is China, the media, and the Marxist push by the progressive left which has taken over the media, Academia, and is now trying to expand and turn everyone against each other in this country. Trump stood up to all of that. He was doing an awesome job when it came to China, North Korea, our allies ripping us off, energy, bringing business back, was working on bringing production and manufacturing back to our shores especially in the tech market like chips. He was stopping the hordes of illegals over our southern border. I could go on and on. What I find interesting is that most average joes who have met him loves him. Bureaucrats not so much. I know a few people who got to work with him and said it was MUCH more pleasant than Obama and his staff.

Point is the economy that he helped create has helped shelter us from 2 govt shutdowns, and now Covid. Not saying it's perfect but if it wasn't setup so strong we would be in a severe recession due to the shutdowns.

As for Covid and the shutdowns. Covid is real but mainly deadly to the obese, the elderly, and those in poor health. That's where we should have centered our attention even before Covid. Health and protection of the vulnerable. Shutdowns, masks, and all the media fear have destroyed peoples mental health and this countries small business backbone. No wonder the Marxist Democrats love it all so much. Perfect people to control.

Our kids, their futures are being ruined by it all and I will never forgive the people doing this. I am personally seeing my 16 year olds mental health affected by all this and in a lot of youth.

As for if any of this matters. No, as a country I think we are finished. Too many spoiled and brainwashed people in this country.

The Marxist current day Democrat party want people who rely on the govt. and they have a much larger percent of the population now who have fallen for this ruse.

The media and much of our govt officials are bought and paid for by oligarchs in the world and even China. In both parties.

Trump tried to stand up to that and lost and I don't see much of a way out now until the left pushes too hard and we find out the real reason for the 2nd amendment which I hope does not happen but may need to.

People are just too brainwashed. Yuri Bezmenov was right unfortunately. Marxism has taken over this country.

Last edited:
D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
In reply to your hate for Trump. I agree that he got played. I think Linn and kraken bitch played him and many insider Washington bureaucrats did throughout his presidency. He did not handle himself well in the end. With what he has gone through from the media, Hollywood, the fake Russia crap, the laughable impeachment and constant attacks. I have never seen someone, especially a president, attacked so much and with so much vitriol. I think it caused him to lose his way. People can only take so much.

As for Jan 6th. I completely disagree. The level of B.S. in this country has gotten ridiculous and people are pissed.

There was voting fraud but it was not allowed to be investigated by the courts. Even the Arizona audits are not full physical ballot audits. ballot stuffing and using fraudulent registration rolls has been going on for a long time in Democrat run strongholds but what really set this up was the easing of the laws on ballot harvesting. You want to know why Republicans lost Georgia. Zuckerberg paid a group about $400 million to go in and harvest votes. They would throw huge BBQs and parties and invite people to vote there way.

All that along with Covid, shutdowns, and the mass fear pushed on the public by the media. People were pissed.

Jan 6th wasn't even close to being an insurrection. Honestly I feel it should be common practice to make our govt officials piss their pants every once in awhile.

You blame Trump for a lot of what went down but I guess I see it a little differently having seen the inner workings of .gov and D.C. The bureaucracy within our government is rotted to the core. That along with the media and the incompetence of people like idiot Fauci. Yes, again you blame Trump, but he was following advice of his experts for months and He along with Blix stepped on their dicks at every corner and was wrong about this virus. The media and big tech didn't help matters either with all the sensationalism and censorship.

Enought about all that though. Why do I think Trump was a great president. His actions and his America 1st message. People are tried of the America bashing.

I believe the 3 greatest threats to our country is China, the media, and the Marxist push by the progressive left which has taken over the media, Academia, and is now trying to expand and turn everyone against each other in this country. Trump stood up to all of that. He was doing an awesome job when it came to China, North Korea, our allies ripping us off, energy, bringing business back, was working on bringing production and manufacturing back to our shores especially in the tech market like chips. He was stopping the hordes of illegals over our southern border. I could go on and on. What I find interesting is that most average joes who have met him loves him. Bureaucrats not so much. I know a few people who got to work with him and said it was MUCH more pleasant than Obama and his staff.

Point is the economy that he helped create has helped shelter us from 2 govt shutdowns, and now Covid. Not saying it's perfect but if it wasn't setup so strong we would be in a severe recession due to the shutdowns.

As for Covid and the shutdowns. Covid is real but mainly deadly to the obese, the elderly, and those in poor health. That's where we should have centered on our attention even before Covid. Health and protection of the vulnerable. Shutdowns, masks, and all the media fear have destroyed peoples mental health and this countries small business backbone. No wonder the Marxist Democrats love it all so much. Perfect people to control.

Our kids, their futures are being ruined by it all and I will never forgive the people doing this. I am personally seeing my 16 year olds mental health affected by all this and in a lot of youth.

As for if any of this matters. No, as a country I think we are finished. The Marxist current day Democratic party want people who rely on the govt. and they have a much larger percent of the population now who have fallen for this ruse. The media and much of our govt officials are bought and paid for by oligarchs in the world and even China. In both parties. Trump tried to stand up to that and lost and I don't see much of a way out now until the left pushes too hard and we find out the real reason for the 2nd amendment. People are just too brainwashed. Yuri Bezmenov was right unfortunately. Marxism has taken over this country.
This is where we disagree. I don't think he lost his way. He just showed me what his way really is.

Every president goes through an incredible amount of scrutiny. They are supposed to. They lead the country. It's part of making sure they are doing the right thing. Biden is getting hammered right now and it hasn't even been a year. And that is as it should be.

Did Trump go through more then most. Yeah. But he brought some of that on himself. When you act like an arrogant pr$ck. Well people are going to come at you hard.

He did get played by the opposition. Which is pathetic really. The fact he allowed himself to get played is part of why I can't respect his qualifications to lead.

His weakness is his ego. He only allowed himself to get caught up by the media because he lives for it. He made terrible decisions at the end of his presidency because his ego could not stomach losing to Biden. We could go on and on but you get my drift.

You brought up exactly why conservatives thanks to Trumpism could lose in 2022. This absolutely retarded the election was faked. This unempathetic reaction to people being worried about the virus. I could by in to your argument. But here's the problem. How hard is it wear a damn mask keep a little distance and hell take some precautions if it helps another's life? Not very hard really. But Trumpists pigheaded refusal to even try to do some of these things cost the election and cost the Senate.

And if you keep running around screaming about fake elections and screw working with the protocols for the pandemic and obviously insinuating that Jan 6th should have been something more then what it was people will look at you like your idiots and a Lil loony in the head. And not vote for you.

And by the way of course Fauci and colleagues botched some things up! It's a brand new virus!!! People were scrambling around thanks to China not saying anything until it was too late to try to catch up. But they had to learn as they went along. Name we one damn country one scientist that Got this 100% since it first broke out. There was no way they were not going to make mistakes why are do many so called conservatives unable to see this very simple reality

Even if you are right you don't get it. Your never going to win acting this way. The optics look terrible.

Trump is not a God he is just a man if his message is so good people should've just took they're lumps restrategized and figured out why don't swing voters want to vote for us? What are we doing wrong? But nope you just want to blame everyone else and throw out all these accusations and act as loony as the far left.

The economy was already on an upswing even before Trump took office. So did he improve it yeah but he already had some help. People act like he took over and pulled us out of the great depression or something

Quit hero worshiping this dudes di$ck for crying out loud. Even worse quit acting like him. Everybody wants to just be a confrontational ass on the right. We lost an election it's not the end of the world. We lived through Clinton and Obama and the whole world didn't turn into Russia. I have a feeling well make it through this phase as well

Screaming the world is going to end is supposed to be the far lefts behavior. Quit making the same mistake Trump did for crying out loud. Quit trying to fight identity politics by using identity politics. It was created by the far left they are better at it. You'll lose

Last edited:
D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan

As for Jan 6th. I disagree. The level of B.S. in this country has gotten ridiculous and people are pissed. People are tired of being ruled over by people who don't even follow their own rules.

All that along with Covid, shutdowns, and the mass fear pushed on the public by the media. People are not happy and another Jan 6th or worse can easilly happen.

We agree Jan 6th wasn't even close to being an insurrection. Honestly I feel it should be common practice to make our govt officials piss their pants every once in awhile.

You blame Trump for a lot of what went down but I guess I see it a little differently. I've seen the inner workings of .gov and D.C. The bureaucracy within our government is rotted to the core. That along with the media and the incompetence of people like idiot Fauci. Yes, again you blame Trump, but he was following advice of his experts for months and He along with Blix stepped on their dicks at every corner and was wrong about this virus. The media and big tech didn't help matters either with all the sensationalism and censorship.

Enough about all that though. Why do I think Trump was a great president. His actions and his America 1st message. People are tried of the America bashing.

As for Covid and the shutdowns. Covid is real but mainly deadly to the obese, the elderly, and those in poor health. That's where we should have centered our attention even before Covid. Health and protection of the vulnerable. Shutdowns, masks, and all the media fear have destroyed peoples mental health and this countries small business backbone. No wonder the Marxist Democrats love it all so much. Perfect people to control.

As for if any of this matters. No, as a country I think we are finished. Too many spoiled and brainwashed people in this country.

The Marxist current day Democrat party want people who rely on the govt. and they have a much larger percent of the population now who have fallen for this ruse.

The media and much of our govt officials are bought and paid for by oligarchs in the world and even China. In both parties.

Trump tried to stand up to that and lost and I don't see much of a way out now until the left pushes too hard and we find out the real reason for the 2nd amendment which I hope does not happen but may need to.

People are just too brainwashed. Yuri Bezmenov was right unfortunately. Marxism has taken over this country.
Regardless you still expressed a sentiment that more should have happened on January 6th then what did.

I cannot support that. There are some things I think your right about. China is one the media the 2nd the far far Marxist left the 3rd.

But the capital being justified? We may be from the same party but make no mistake.

We are not allies. We disagree on too many points. But January 6th especially I respect you as a human being but politically we are in opposition to one another

I don't stand with you and even if you have the numbers in the party right now I don't care. I will stand against Trump and his supporters.

Last edited:
D

Dal1as

Junior Audioholic
This is where we disagree. I don't think he lost his way. He just showed me what his way really is.

Every president goes through an incredible amount of scrutiny. They are supposed to. They lead the country. It's part of making sure they are doing the right thing. Biden is getting hammered right now and it hasn't even been a year. And that is as it should be.

Did Trump go through more then most. Yeah. But he brought some of that on himself. When you act like an arrogant pr$ck. Well people are going to come at you hard.

He did get played by the opposition. Which is pathetic really. The fact he allowed himself to get played is part of why I can't respect his qualifications to lead.

His weakness is his ego. He only allowed himself to get caught up by the media because he lives for it. He made terrible decisions at the end of his presidency because his ego could not stomach losing to Biden. We could go on and on but you get my drift.

You brought up exactly why conservatives thanks to Trumpism could lose in 2022. This absolutely retarded the election was faked. This unempathetic reaction to people being worried about the virus. I could by in to your argument. But here's the problem. How hard is it wear a damn mask keep a little distance and hell take some precautions if it helps another's life? Not very hard really. But Trumpists pigheaded refusal to even try to do some of these things cost the election and cost the Senate.

And if you keep running around screaming about fake elections and screw working with the protocols for the pandemic and obviously insinuating that Jan 6th should have been something more then what it was people will look at you like your idiots and a Lil loony in the head. And not vote for you.

And by the way of course Fauci and colleagues botched some things up! It's a brand new virus!!! People were scrambling around thanks to China not saying anything until it was too late to try to catch up. But they had to learn as they went along. Name we one damn country one scientist that Got this 100% since it first broke out. There was no way they were not going to make mistakes why are do many so called conservatives unable to see this very simple reality

Even if you are right you don't get it. Your never going to win acting this way. The optics look terrible.

Trump is not a God he is just a man if his message is so good people should've just took they're lumps restrategized and figured out why don't swing voters want to vote for us? What are we doing wrong? But nope you just want to blame everyone else and throw out all these accusations and act as loony as the far left.

The economy was already on an upswing even before Trump took office. So did he improve it yeah but he already had some help. People act like he took over and pulled us out of the great depression or something

Quit hero worshiping this dudes di$ck for crying out loud. Even worse quit acting like him. Everybody wants to just be a confrontational ass on the right. We lost an election it's not the end of the world. We lived through Clinton and Obama and the whole world didn't turn into Russia. I have a feeling well make it through this phase as well

Screaming the world is going to end is supposed to be the far lefts behavior. Quit making the same mistake Trump did for crying out loud. Quit trying to fight identity politics by using identity politics. It was created by the far left they are better at it. You'll lose
A couple things. First I went back and cleaned up my post. Second I never stated Jan 6th was good in ANY way. The pissing their pants comment was in jest but also because we seem to not hold our reps accountable anymore.

Third, we will just disagree about the election. I saw what I saw and know what I know. Problem is our country is good at just brushing something off and ignoring it. I mean we had a CIA lawyer change and completely falsify a classified email which was used for a FISA warrant to spy on an American citizen (Carter Page) which started the whole Mueller Russia bullcrap and people just ignored it and he was barely punished. I have a security clearance and have to do FISA training. This was one of the biggest events to happen since the Nixon crap but oh well right? Same with the elections. The people in this country hate to deal with tough problems anymore. Better to ignore them.

Fourth. I have more empathy for the kids whose futures is being unneededly ruined than people worried about this pandemic. Sorry but facts are facts. People die. Especially the elderly, the obese, and those with failing health. The same people this virus killed. Should we try to protect them, sure, but not with unneeded measures with severe consequences to our kids, small business owners, and the healthy. That's simple logic. The mask debate is just ridiculous. We masked up and people still caught the virus. It is being used as a symbol of fear and control. In fact our overlords who tell us to wear the masks take theirs off after they round the corner into their fiefdom with their buddies. Shutdowns? Incredibly stupid and did way more harm than good. Why were the CDC expected death numbers barely higher than expected. All with deaths due to other ailments like heart disease, diabetes, and dementia skyrocketing? Again the numbers don't add up. Hell New Zealand and Australia are shutting down the minute some 80 year old guy in hospice dies. How does that make sense. Empathy? People have gone insane and logic and science has gone out the window.

Fifth. My point was Trump listened and followed advice from his experts Fauci and Blix. You give them a pass yet not Trump. I don't get this.

6th. The economy was on a slight upswing but that's not saying much considering where it was. Cutting the corporate tax rate and getting rid of a bunch of red tape for businesses was a great thing.

7th. I don't hero worship anyone. Not even God. I've stated numerous times I'm not a huge fan of the man but I do like his actions as president. That's hardly hero worship. I understand he is damaged goods now and screwed up. His message and the people like myself who love this country and that message aren't going away.

Which brings me to the problem I see in this country. Not sure what you mean by identity politics but if it's me calling out the left as I see it... I'm just telling the truth. This is not the Democrat party of old. They are playing a dangerous power game and are coming really close to making this country a 1 party authoritarian system controlled by big business, tech, etc. They have the backing of pretty much all the media, big tech, and now most business. If you do not find that scary then I do not know what to tell you. The woke progressive movement that has been pushed on our society since the 60s has deteriorated discipline and family values in this country. Academia has brainwashed generations of young adults that Socialism, Marxism, and such is great. ...and now we have full blown Marxist social justice warfare by the BLM, CRT, and other divisive crap.

It doesn't look pretty and I do not see a way out. Too much brainwashing, too much complacency, and too much hatred.

D

Dal1as

Junior Audioholic
Regardless you still expressed a sentiment that more should have happened on January 6th then what did.

I cannot support that. There are some things I think your right about. China is one the media the 2nd the far far Marxist left the 3rd.

But the capital being justified? We may be from the same party but make no mistake.

We are not allies. We disagree on too many points. But January 6th especially I respect you as a human being but politically we are in opposition to one another

I don't stand with you and even if you have the numbers in the party right now I don't care. I will stand against Trump and his supporters.
What are you talking about? I never expressed any sentiment that more should have happened January 6th? Wtf? I hold a security clearance and would like to keep it. You are assuming wrong.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
What are you talking about? I never expressed any sentiment that more should have happened January 6th? Wtf? I hold a security clearance and would like to keep it. You are assuming wrong.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan

@Dal1as those are your quoted words are they not?

you do say you agree it wasn't an insurrection but it's not only what you say it's how you say it.

I don't hear many democrats running around saying we're going to have to rely on the 2nd amendment here if things don't work out.

Our elected officials should be made to piss there pants every now and again , the people are pissed they've had enough

So which is it? They were either gaslit to go down to the capitol and be stupid

Or in your own words they came down there pissed off fed up which implies they meant to do serious harm

And if they did mean to do serious harm you don't seem to mind too much now do you? Do you condone what happened or do you oppose it?

For the record for someone with security clearance you do realize all someone has to do is click on your icon and they see when you joined what threads you've been on and everything you've said

You joined this group on August the 24th 2021. You started one thread on a theater project and since then you've done nothing but be on every political or Covid thread there is starting off with conversation starters that are guaranteed to piss people off and start crap up

I'm starting to wonder if your a troll

You can't be for real just getting on here and hammering the same points that were brought up 2 years ago. It only affects our vulnerable blag blah blah. I'm as sick as those arguments as I am the far lefts woke ass b.s.

My parents are in there 70's they are vulnerable but try there best to be in good shape. My mom had 3 surgeries this year due to an intestinal rupturing. But she still could live for a long time
I'd rather she get that chance then have to watch her die from this virus because people didn't even try some basic things that cost them nothing in effort because they want to be pricks about it

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan

you do say you agree it wasn't an insurrection but it's not only what you say it's how you say it.

I don't hear many democrats running around saying we're going to have to rely on the 2nd amendment here if things don't work out.

Our elected officials should be made to piss there pants every now and again , the people are pissed they've had enough

Or in your own words they came down there pissed off fed up which implies they meant to do serious harm

And if they did mean to do serious harm you don't seem to mind too much now do you? Do you condone what happened or do you oppose it?

For the record for someone with security clearance you do realize all someone has to do is click on your icon and they see when you joined what threads you've been on and everything you've said

You joined this group on August the 24th 2021. You started one thread on a theater project and since then you've done nothing but be on every political or Covid thread there is starting off with conversation starters that are guaranteed to piss people off and start crap up

You can't be for real just getting on here and hammering the same points that were brought up 2 years ago. It only affects our vulnerable blag blah blah. I'm as sick as those arguments as I am the far lefts woke ass b.s.

My parents are in there 70's they are vulnerable but try there best to be in good shape. My mom had 3 surgeries this year due to an intestinal rupturing. But she still could live for a long time
I'd rather she get that chance then have to watch her die from this virus because people didn't even try some basic things that cost them nothing in effort because they want to be pricks about it
Honestly I'm sick of this conversation as well. I think I've said everything I want to say

I don't feel comfortable with you man. I'm just keeping it real.

I'm starting to feel your on thus forum to cause problems

But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt you say your not okay fair enough. You want to talk audio cool beans let's just agree you stay in your lane and I'll stay in mine otherwise

D

Dal1as

Junior Audioholic

Ok, after re-reading that I can see where you came up with that conclusion. It definitely didn't come out right. I lumped too much together in my haste.

1. January 6th had multiple events. 1st the rally with Trump. Then the start of a peaceful protest in front of the capital. I am fine with those two events and would like to see more peaceful protests at the Capital hence my piss their pants comment. The next step where they stormed the capital I do not agree with for many reasons. You mentioned optics and that is one of them. The other is we have not not devolved to that level yet. We need to allow our govt and courts to do what they are created to do and that is to uphold the Constitution. I also find what happened January 6th to be embarrassing to our country, the Republican party, Trump, and the many Patriotic supporters.

2. I brought up the 2nd amendment for good reason. It's the monkey in the room that no one wants to talk about. Has nothing to do with self defense of your home and all that jazz. Even my son knows the 2nd amendment is there to protect the people from a tyrannical govt. If the Jan 6th atrocity was a true insurrection there would have been many more people and heavily armed

3. Do I want that to happen. No. Hell no. It would destroy our country as we know it but the 2nd amendment is there for good reason and a huge target for those who want absolute power.

4. Many Republican and Democrat politicians have lost touch with reality. They live in their own world, making millions, tell us what to do, but don't even follow their own advice. It's not a good look and is pissing people off hence much of the anger January 6th. I mean you had them and the Hollywood types flying around vacationing during all the shutdowns and such. People are waking up.

Definately not excusing the stupidity of Jan 6th but I believe in logic and cause and effect and the people will only take so much.

D

Dal1as

Junior Audioholic

Read my prior post.

As for everything else.

I have plenty of audio posts over at AVSforums going over what I'm planning to build (Da1las over there). With the money situation due to my wifes head injury and loss of work, etc. planning the theater has become sort of disheartening. The Afghanistan misinformation caught my eye hence my 1st post. Then I got reeled in.

As for the pandemic. Yes we need to take care of the elderly and sickly. In fact every flu season in the past should have been taken more seriously IMO with more social distancing, hand washing, better care at assisted living, etc. I just do not see lockdowns, cancelations of kids sports and activities, and masks for kids as being reasonable actions considering how detrimental they are.

As for caring about what people think. I don't give a damn. Wife had a severe head injury a few years ago and we're being dicked over by SSI, have blown through her retirement, etc. Now Covid happens and my son is in therapy and his future is in question. The country I have served for over 30 years is being destroyed. All I want to do is raise my son and get along with my life in a country that provides him a good future.. Just sick of it all

Last edited:
D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Read my prior post.

As for everything else.

I have plenty of audio posts over at AVSforums going over what I'm planning to build. With the money situation due to my wifes head injury and loss of work, etc. planning the theater has become sort of disheartening. The Afghanistan misinformation caught my eye hence my 1st post. Then I got reeled in.

As for the pandemic. Yes we need to take care of the elderly and sickly. In fact every flu season in the past should have been taken more seriously IMO with more social distancing, hand washing, better care at assisted living, etc. I just do not see lockdowns, cancelations of kids sports and activities, and masks for kids as being reasonable actions considering how detrimental they are.

As for caring about what people think. I don't give a damn. Wife had a severe head injury a few years ago and we're being dicked over by SSI, have blown through her retirement, etc. Now Covid happens and my son is in therapy and his future is in question. The country I have served for over 30 years is being destroyed. All I want to do is raise my son and get along with my life in a country that provides him a good future.. Just sick of it all
I'm very sorry to hear about your wife and your son. Lord knows I've seen enough pain in my own life. Look as someone who has to deal with the pain of a mood disorder on a daily basis maybe you should think about taking a step back for a minute I know I had too with everything the last 2 years

I feel like your pain and your anger is shaping some of your responses to the events unfolding and I can relate but it may not be the best approach to get your point across. Ol Bill Wilson the founder of Alcoholics Anonymous worked with 72 Alcoholics and every one of them got drunk one committed suicide in his home. So Bill went back to Dr Silkworth and said what am I doing wrong and Dr Silkworth told Bill how he could change his approach and thats when Bill met Dr Bob and the rest is history. I think that's where conservatives are at its not that some points aren't valid but maybe we gotta rethink the approach. Because this back and forth blame war just ain't cutting it.

I think you joined these audio clubs to try to get away from all the crap we gotta deal with not
to have to keep dealing with it in here

But man your just starting off your time on a audio site just wading into every argument on this site you can about situations that we can't change. The only thing we can change is our response to them how we handle them

I think building that room might be cathartic and hopefully after we all get through this there will be a day where you and your son can enjoy it together. It'll be a good day and you'll both be better for how you got through these times.

Seriously brother can't you see how some of your points even valid are just they just come across a certain way in how people perceive them. Everything is about optics. I mean I get what your saying about Covid but damn how are you supposed to expect people who have lost people from this or are going through this to react? I mean just tough sh$t death happens let's just think about the kids situation? I mean where are you giving them anything they can compromise with you on?

But I'm so burnt out on this stuff man. I don't even hate Trump anymore man. I can't carry that sh$t around me forever my head can't afford it. I'm taking a break from this stuff for awhile

Biden going to Biden and both parties are going to be bonkers and it is what it is. You can catch me on the audio side of things tho. And the best to your wife and your son right now bro

I mean that with all my heart man

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
You say this every time someone calls you out. Think about it.
LOL, 'think about it' ?? I say it every time because a certain few lefties here seem to think I'm in Trumps camp and they can't seem to see the forest for the trees !

Simply put it's like this, if you think every conservative / Republican is a 'Trumper' then you are one very misguided individual. So if you are one of those individuals on the left then your just a damn fool like your Trumpy counterpart on the right !

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
LOL, 'think about it' ?? I say it every time because a certain few lefties here seem to think I'm in Trumps camp and they can't seem to see the forest for the trees !

Simply put it's like this, if you think every conservative / Republican is a 'Trumper' then you are one very misguided individual. So if you are one of those individuals on the left then your just a damn fool like your Trumpy counterpart on the right !
If silence is an example of removing yourself from Trump than I guess so. Yeah, makes sense. The RNP haven't distance themselves either, but it must be the leftist media that's the problem. And though the media have done everything in their power to cater to Trump's base well WTF am I talking about!;)

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
It looks like the Dumb Fairies are out en masse, sprinkling the comments with their little bricks of contretemps…
55BFD898-78CB-48DA-9B75-8316A7076C27.png

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan

[snip]

I think you might be on to something :D Or perhaps he is just a representative sample from the new G.O.P. base: Qanon.

Last edited:
adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
It looks like the Dumb Fairies are out en masse, sprinkling the comments with their little bricks of contretemps…
View attachment 50131
And there is you. Plopping your little memes in to show your true colors. Nothing intelligent or interesting to say. I will not condone the idiocy of people like Dal1as go without comment. He and the Qanon are a problem but the silence of many who know it is all a lie may be the biggest crime of all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis