FS: RBH Impression Series R5Bi Books & R56Ci Center!

Montucky

Montucky

Full Audioholic
Morning, fellow Audioholics! Trying to do a final push to clear out my remaining RBH speaker stock! I have the previous generation R5Bi Impression series bookshelves and need them out the door asap. They originally retailed for about $595/pair, but RBH usually ran pretty good discounts as you know. They're no longer available from them and I don't believe the newer series are either. They're a fantastic speaker for the money and are just an absurdly good value. This is your chance to snag a pair (or 4) for yourself before they're all gone!

I have 4 pairs total, all in the high gloss black ash finish. 3 of the pairs are brand new, never been opened. 1 of the pairs was my store demo unit that is in excellent shape and is in the original packaging.

Selling them for $200/pair! Shipping will be included, and they're good to go for immediate shipment!

I also have the formidable R56Ci Impression series Center Channel speaker available that was also a demo unit, but it has never been plugged in. It was simply on display at the store for show and is also back in it's original packaging. It originally retailed for $650, and I'm asking $300 OBO for it. Give me a shout if you're interested in buying any (or hopefully all) of them! My cell is 406-640-0626. Thanks!

The original product links:
https://rbhsound.com/r5bi.php
https://rbhsound.com/r56ci.php

RBH Impression Resized.jpg

RBH R5Bi Stock.jpg

RBH R56Ci Stock.jpg

RBH R56Ci Stock Grill.jpg

2channel lover

Audioholic Field Marshall
Don't need speakers, but as an owner of a pair of these...I can vouch...great little speaker. Paired with a nice sub, the SQ is surprising good.

This a great deal, should go .

Montucky

Montucky

Full Audioholic
You have a pair of Voca Fina?????? No fair.
I was able to make up a pair that are about 90% as good using SV cabinets but the dampened Granite is like nothing else.
Indeed. I'm a BIG fan of the SV reference books, but yeah. The Voces really are a speaker like no other. LOVE them!

Montucky

Montucky

Full Audioholic
Don't need speakers, but as an owner of a pair of these...I can vouch...great little speaker. Paired with a nice sub, the SQ is surprising good.

This a great deal, should go .
Thanks! You're right. Paired with a sub, it's a fantastic setup. Anybody wanting a rock star 5.x/7.x. setup should definitely grab a couple pairs plus that center! The center channel really is the stand out of the Impression series for me. What a beast! Fantastic range and dispersion. Definitely punches far above its weight class IMO.

Montucky

Montucky

Full Audioholic
Sorry for the lack of updates, but just needed to state that all units have been sold. I might have a demo pair of R5Bi books coming up soon though, so stay tuned for that. Thanks for the support, everyone!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis