My Journey To RBH Sound

Morgan Audio

Morgan Audio

Audioholic
I thank you for your input but in some cases, it's better kept in your head. You just slammed an opinion at me, you didn't offer any helpful advice. Telling someone what they are doing wrong is completely different than offering help. Maybe you should work on your people skillz.

Have a great day and God Bless

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I respectfully disagree, any floor standing speaker needs to be out from the wall to optimize front to back soundstage, that's speaker basics 101, along with 'stuff' in front of and between the speakers. Your an authorized dealer and can't recognize this ? shame on you !

Now the Op stated he was restricted, Ok fine, so be it, I was trying to make my comment constructive, nothing more.
I’m sure everything is black and white in your little ever important audiophile world like in a text book.

But it’s really not.

I’ve owned quite a few speakers over the years and have tried many placements. Sometimes it does make a big difference, but sometimes the difference isn’t significant enough to lose sleep over.

So its case to case, not set in stone.

And to be clear, I’m a 100% full time a hospital pharmacist. This is just a hobby. So let’s not do personal attacks about how I should be ashamed.

Last edited:
Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
gents, you're taking this way out of context, I'm sorry if I offended, not the intent. Listen however you want but I did not slam an 'opinion', rather a basic fact / understanding with respect to speaker positioning / set up.

Enjoy your music !

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis