Bowers and Wilkins 705 s2

2channel lover

Audioholic Field Marshall
Wow...that is somewhat surprising? This the only place you're marketing them?

T

tbwebdev34

Audioholic
Multiple places, but no interest another guy is selling his less condition for 1850 more bites so idk

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Have you tried selling on Audiogon and ebay?

T

tbwebdev34

Audioholic
I don’t do PayPal Bc of scammers and I won’t give anything over 1000$ without having payment at same time

T

tbwebdev34

Audioholic
Maybe that’s playing a part, I’ve sold everything else in person and 0 issues but these 705 s2 lol
Proving to be a pain lol even at a much much lower cost than all other sellers plus mine have boxes original paperwork accessories 9/10 perfect condition and receipts for warranty since I never registered them plus 1500 is 1000$ off new and I’ll throw in the 700 series stands for 150 more for 1650$ which is another few hundred off

T

tbwebdev34

Audioholic
Huge deal for speakers that were only used as side surround duty so barely any use lol

T

tbwebdev34

Audioholic
So yea do what’s up really as u can see in the pics it’s basically immaculate and a almost new product

T

tbwebdev34

Audioholic
Still 0 interest idk what I’m doing wrong lol if I wasn’t doing inwalls for surrounds and Atmos I’d keep these

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Still 0 interest very strange
You need to put your sale in venues that get more traffic from people looking to buy speakers like those. Audiogon, USA Audio Mart, etc. You may get some interest here, but I think it would take awhile.

T

tbwebdev34

Audioholic
It’s on Craigslist, usaaudiomart, avs forum, here, Emotiva pro lounge, audio asylum, won’t do audiogon as PayPal and scammers and rediculous fees

T

tbwebdev34

Audioholic
Guess I’ll just keep them only item I’ve been trying to sell since May 28th and no bites

T

tbwebdev34

Audioholic
eh they’ll eventually sell just can’t use them so storage it is

T

tbwebdev34

Audioholic
Bump 1500$ with 700 series stands that’s 1500$ off from brand new

H

hifihillbilly

Junior Audioholic
Bump 1500$ with 700 series stands that’s 1500$ off from brand new
I am looking to upgrade my L/C/R. $1500 is at the top of my budget for the three. However, I will see if I can come up with some extra $$$. Not sure what I would do for a center. Maybe delay it for a while.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I mean why go lower if the other sellers are selling much higher with no boxes and worse condition lol
Really depends on how bad you wanna sell them. Unfortunately electronics are a lot like cars. You depreciate a lot just driving off the lot. Have you tried ebay/Craigslist and the like?

*Edit: Just discovered there's a page 2 to this thread... lol

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis