Biden vs. Trump Debates

Status
Not open for further replies.
highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
The fat belt is red. This is where the welfare goes. It comes from the cities. The fat belt is where teen pregnancy soars. Where kids don't graduate high school, where the drug and alcohol abuse leads the country. Teen pregnancy is at it zenith.
Read this and look at #10- teen pregnancy has been declining.

highfigh

highfigh

your questions are laced in fallacy

and

I doubt you have any clue what that means

ignorance is the friend of the right, hence Trump owns the uneducated vote.
You have absolutely no idea about how wrong you are.

diskreet

diskreet

Audioholic
Gates? If we could have gates for the area where I live, sign me up. If someone wants to come in and not cause problems, great. If they want to cause trouble, nope. Don't care what group they belong to, just want to stop the crime.
I love the extent people go to reassure themselves that they aren't the ones with terrible views.
"I'm a patriot!" = "I'm a nationalist", "I support law and order" = "Police don't bother me for how I look so I don't care what other people experience", "they should have just listened to the police" = "I like that our police harm *those* people that I don't like without punishment", "you're welcome here if ..." = "you're not welcome here because I'm afraid of you"

highfigh

highfigh

I love the extent people go to reassure themselves that they aren't the ones with terrible views.
"I'm a patriot!" = "I'm a nationalist", "I support law and order" = "Police don't bother me for how I look so I don't care what other people experience", "they should have just listened to the police" = "I like that our police harm *those* people that I don't like without punishment", "you're welcome here if ..." = "you're not welcome here because I'm afraid of you"
Do you have people driving into your neighborhood when they're being chased by the Police? How about car theft, breaking into cars and houses, vandalism, etc? Do you have that in your neighborhood? If you do, it's highly unlikely that the turds who are doing it live there, although that does happen. It's not fear, it's a matter of being sick of idiots stealing our stuff and fucking with us.

Reading comprehension is tricky- it requires actual comprehension by the reader in order to work. When have I ever written that I don't care about police beating, killing and targeting people, for any reason? Find some examples- we'll wait.

J

Jeff R.

Audioholic General
Very wide sweeping generalizations that literally nobody thinks...So to be clear all your views are virtuous and pure and others who don’t agree are simply wrong, stupid, uninformed, racist etc...

Let’s just let people break the law and tell them the laws don’t apply to you because you are upset and mad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

highfigh

highfigh

Very wide sweeping generalizations that literally nobody thinks...So to be clear all your views are virtuous and pure and others who don’t agree are simply wrong, stupid, uninformed, racist etc...

Let’s just let people break the law and tell them the laws don’t apply to you because you are upset and mad.

Where do you get the idea that I break laws? I leave other people alone, don't mess with them and expect the same from them.

J

Jeff R.

Audioholic General
Where do you get the idea that I break laws? I leave other people alone, don't mess with them and expect the same from them.
I was not referring to you.

My quote in my post was from diskreet and his comments. Comments were directed at his statement.

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
It seems we're emulating our preferred candidate's in the first debate and the town hall last night.

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle 'em with bull$hit

An intelligent discussion nowadays it seems is near nigh impossible without insulting the other person.

Trump has done wonders for the national discourse in this country; we've all joined him down in the gutter [shakes head].

highfigh

highfigh

I was not referring to you.

My quote in my post was from diskreet and his comments. Comments were directed at his statement.

Sorry- I had more than one tab open from this thread.

highfigh

highfigh

you did not understand my post
You wrote that teen pregnancy is at its zenith and I responded to that. In a later post, you wrote that it's highest in red states, which you should have stated more clearly in the other, to make your point. "The fat belt is red" doesn't make the location clear and if you really want to prove your points, you could post links supporting them.

eljr

eljr

Audioholic General
You wrote that teen pregnancy is at its zenith and I responded to that. In a later post, you wrote that it's highest in red states, which you should have stated more clearly in the other, to make your point. "The fat belt is red" doesn't make the location clear and if you really want to prove your points, you could post links supporting them.
If your reading comprehension was adequate I would not have had to clarify.

Now go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis