What are you watching tonight?

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I never got around to watching "The Pacific"...maybe I'll do that.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I never got around to watching "The Pacific"...maybe I'll do that.
I found my Pacific dvd set in one of my bins, but 2 disc were ruined.:( I just ordered the BD on ebay.:) The Band Of Brothers BD set survived. :) Samsara Oh snap gotta get that. Thank JG.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I have the BOB BD box set and haven't finished watching them. Great series. I had The Pacific ripped and saved on my Dish DVR, but then I cancelled Dish, so I will have to pick that up at some point.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Saw Silver Linings Playbook B+ Jennifer Lawrence deserves her Oscar Nod foe sure.
Watching Golden Globes right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Via Netflix 2 amazing concerts!
Paul Simon Live From Philadelphia 1980(Highlight for me Late In The Evening) and Foreigner Alive & Kicking 2007(Too many highlights to mention) Lead singer sounds amazing till this day really great show with cool surprises. A++++

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Man on fire with the partially completed yet functional sub. With the dual subs running the bass is extremely satisfying. :D

roleydre

roleydre

Audioholic
lord of the rings:return of the king part 1 of extended editions....on bluray,which by the way these movies are just so awesome ,6.1 dts-hd mstraudio is just stunning....then prolly watch some dragon ball....fore i go to bed...

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Got 25 minutes into Tintin, but had to shut it down. :( Daughter is quite sensitive and it was just too intense for her. I'm disappointed, because I was looking forward to this. Yeah, I'm 48. But, I can still whine like I'm 38.:D

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
That's what I'm watching now, since my movie got shut down. At least my Leafs are leading 2 - 0 right now.:)
It's killing me not having the Oilers play tonight. You're so lucky :p I'm finding it hard to get my usual hate on for the Leafs without Brian Burke. Plus I'm acquaintances with Matt Frattins brother, so I'd probably be cheering for them if he was up :)

Last edited:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Watched via Netflix: October Sky. I really liked it.

Hostility

Hostility

Full Audioholic
Watched via Netflix: October Sky. I really liked it.

Is this the movie where the kids shoot off the rockets? i remember seeing that years ago if it is, and yes pretty good movie from what i remember.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Been watching Sherlock from Masterpiece Mystery lately. The wife and I liked it so much we got season 1 & 2 on blu ray.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Tonight it was 'Watchmen' on DVD. A friend gave it to me last year and it sat on the media shelf. It was okay.

But...

Does anyone watch the 'Idiot Abroad' series on the Science Channel? It's hilarious.

An Idiot Abroad : Science Channel

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis