Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

nibhaz

nibhaz

Audioholic Chief
Define "irony."
Irony: People spending tons of money and time setting up a great audio system and then spending all their time on the internet talking about what they did or what they want to do next rather than actually listening to their system.

$hit did I just say that out loud …LOL :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Irony: People spending tons of money and time setting up a great audio system and then spending all their time on the internet talking about what they did or what they want to do next rather than actually listening to their system.

And so begins the gradual demise of Audioholics, as people realize the wisdom of those words. In the future, this will be referred to as "the post heard round the forum." :D

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
And so begins the gradual demise of Audioholics, as people realize the wisdom of those words. In the future, this will be referred to as "the post heard round the forum." :D
*Adam suddenly realizes that he should spend less on audio equipment. Begins diverting all his financial resources into buying juicers to review*

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
We know Rick's videos are on surround sound at your house even when you are posting.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Funny you say that Adam Stephs next to me right now, I mean thats dedication if she goes half way around the world to message some old person an is back befor breakfast!!! :D

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja

Or, "the post we don't re-post about" :D.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
...some old person...
My favorite part. :D That cracked me up!

Reminds me of about five years ago when my office mate was in his early 20s. Me and another guy about my age (35 at the time) were talking to him about girls, and Shakira came up. He made some crack like, "Man, she's too old." Me and the other guy look at each other in disbelief, turn to him and say, "Dude, she's 30!" He just cringes and says, "Yeah. She's ancient." :D

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General

Reminds me of about five years ago when my office mate was in his early 20s. Me and another guy about my age (35 at the time) were talking to him about girls, and Shakira came up. He made some crack like, "Man, she's too old." Me and the other guy look at each other in disbelief, turn to him and say, "Dude, she's 30!" He just cringes and says, "Yeah. She's ancient." :D
Ha, and I'm not even 30. Also, if shakira is reading this *makes call me sign*

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned

Hahaha :D thats funny as

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Why do half the jokes come at my exspence for?
Oh come on mate, it's all in fun....it's not just you.
Here's an example below:

Is it co-ed when Rick and Doug wear dresses? I hear Rick picked up a killer wedding gown last time he met up with Alex.
He better not be trying to pull off wearing white...
The ladies on the forum tell me this Rick person mentioned above is somewhat attractive....while the guy Doug has a very successful interior decorating business.
Never the less...everyone jokes around.
So don't take it seriously.
They are also unaware of the dictionary shortage Down Under.
Just sayin mate.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis