Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Pizza for lunch?:D I think so just me and Connor for lunch :)
My nephew thought it was hilarious on the cruise when I had pizza for breakfast one day. I was talking to him about it over Xmas and he said "the only reason you're allowed to have pizza for breakfast is because you don't have a girlfriend!" Ouch. Burnt by a 3 year old. Well played little man :D

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
My nephew thought it was hilarious on the cruise when I had pizza for breakfast one day. I was talking to him about it over Xmas and he said "the only reason you're allowed to have pizza for breakfast is because you don't have a girlfriend!" Ouch. Burnt by a 3 year old. Well played little man :D
Haha that's funny I'm normaly not aloud to have pizza when Stephs home but when she's out of town it's pizza time :D

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
Haha that's funny I'm normaly not aloud to have pizza when Stephs home but when she's out of town it's pizza time :D
Maybe try chewing with you mouth closed .... it won't be so loud then! ;)

Steve

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I just love large, unorganized companies. Turns out I am still getting paid and have full benefits from a place I quit 3 weeks ago...
Awww...it keeps getting better. Today I received an "employee excellence" award in the mail along with a bonus check for getting the award.

Man, they don't have a clue what they are doing....love it...

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Awww...it keeps getting better. Today I received an "employee excellence" award in the mail along with a bonus check for getting the award.

Man, they don't have a clue what they are doing....love it...
Lucky as I got my bonus today aswell :D payd for my bigger power amps with it :D

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
:eek: no way you sead you wouldn't tell anyone
My bad. Although I do applaud your efforts to turn deli dishes into one word. How efficient!

P.S. beer tastes good. So very, very good. They're out of Guinness though so I had to settle for Rickards Red. Still delishes.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
My bad. Although I do applaud your efforts to turn deli dishes into one word. How efficient!

P.S. beer tastes good. So very, very good. They're out of Guinness though so I had to settle for Rickards Red. Still delishes.
You barsted you ment that:mad: coulda beat around the bush a little

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Sent a couple of resumes, did some laundry, watched random youtube videos, now it's time to get groceries.

Then, later, I'm going to find some stuff to list an eBay.

Ah, what a life...:( ....:eek:....:eek:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis