Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Originally Posted by brianedm
Noted. You guys better type a lot of nonsense today.
My first day back at work since the 21st. Now I'll have more time to post.;)
Besides the eating/drinking & hosting/visiting over the holidays, I finished work on a new end table and got a start on transfering video from VHS tape to DVD. Made a few coasters to start, before figuring out my brother-in-law's VHS-DVD rig.:rolleyes: The tapes are old and the transfer looks like cr@p on a 104" screen...:eek::D
Mission accomplished.

majorloser

majorloser

Damn, I know I'm bored today. I'm actually trying to post useful information and answer forum questions.

It's time for me to head over to the RV forums and see what the retirees are up to.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
It's official - not going into work today. I guess that I'll install my new faucet. On second thought, maybe I should go into work...

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
I can't blame you! I almost didn't include that part with me in it. Niki is much more photogenic. Hey, that's my excuse...let me have it. :eek:
After knowing that Bryce took a screen shot for his phone I bet you really wish you hadn't included that part :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
After knowing that Bryce took a screen shot for his phone I bet you really wish you hadn't included that part :p
With me kneeling down? Ummm, yeah. :D

Well, that, and I thought I looked better in live action.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis