Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
What makes you say that?:confused:
His mannerisms. I watched a DM & Tim Reynolds concert last night on axs tv from Radio City Music Hall, and when DM spoke he had the same mannerisms as my friends son who has Aspergers. From the way Dave moved his head, to the way he curled his fingers into his palms exact same mannerisms that I've noticed in kids, and some adults, that have some sort of autism.

I used to volunteer at a riding stable for mentally challenged kids. Well, it was either volunteer or jail time. Got pulled over for speeding when I was 17 and the cop saw some "papers".

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Got a call today. I start the new job Monday. I'll be selling appliances at HH Gregg. I can't say it without laughing. I know nothing about appliances.

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
today i learned that my old computer (hp compaq dc5100), which i thought used proprietary everything (motherbaord, psu, case) actually uses a modified btx board and a cfx12v power supply. the case is something special though. since its really hard to find btx boards and a cfx12v psu i need to do something with this case. i dont wanna throw it out because its a nice looking case. i was gonna make it into a server but... like i said, btx boards and cfx12v psu's are rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis