Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I looked but couldn't find any indication of whether it will work off of a 15 amp line or if it needs a 20 amp plug. Does it not say or am I just blind?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I laughed so hard I snorted.

By the way, why haven't you posted any pics of the white girl in the dog thread?
Thanks. :D

I'll post there...just laziness so far. I saw that thread for the first time a week or so ago.

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
it is 1:14 am and i feel like i just woke up.... this is pretty weird... when some people are eating their dinner, im just starting to get out of my bed... its fun to stay up late but even i think this is a bit crazy...

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Just had the best cupcake I've ever eaten. It was heaven in cupcake form.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
HAHAHAHAHA ya know what my results would be ??? FAIL !!! But in all seriousness Congrats on the job !
Thanks!
If you ever need clean urine, let me know. Fresh, mid western, corn fed urine shipped to your door...:eek:

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
And it's so tasty too. VitaMeataPeeamin

Last edited by a moderator:
psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
European rules twister.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The fireworks have started, and the noise dampening is in force. Dishwasher - check. Dryer - check. Washing machine - waiting for dryer. TV playing - check. A/C fan - check. Hopefully Niki won't be scared by them.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I moved the bass module for my computer speakers from under my desk to on the side of it. Sounds much better now.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Was it a red velvet cupcake?
It was a chocolate cake cupcake with an espresso something or other frosting from a small cupcake store in Berlin, MD. Pretty boring little town, but awesome cupcakes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis