Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
And BOOM goes the speakers... F*** that was loud. Surge protection... Right... Doesn't seem like it protected anything.

Soccerkid830

Soccerkid830

Full Audioholic
And BOOM goes the speakers... F*** that was loud. Surge protection... Right... Doesn't seem like it protected anything.

I'm just west of you on the US side of Windsor, aka Detroit area ;), and you got a lot more headed your way. It's still pouring here and lightning/thundering every 15-20 seconds. Was barely drizzling when I left for work this morning, now people are walking in looking like they jumped into a pool before coming in for the day.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
what would you have in your closet that needs a power outlet? mine has clothes in it..
I have a rechargeable vacuum with a wall mount, and I'd prefer to hang it in a closet out of the way.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I have a rechargeable vacuum with a wall mount, and I'd prefer to hang it in a closet out of the way.
You could always wire it yourself. :D Make sure you youtube this so if you shock yourself you'll go viral.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I wish that my closets had power outlets.
Just invite Alex and Rick over...between Alex's carpentry skills and Rick's electrical skills and you're "payment" skills it should be a win win win all around!

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I'm pretty sure he's the catcher.
I'd always thought so myself, but maybe he likes to pitch them down the middle to certain members. I just hadn't realized that sort of chain was being formed.

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
oooooooooo

400 watts / channel (x5); all channels driven; into 8 Ohms.
600 watts / channel (x5); all channels driven; into 4 Ohms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis