Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
A mildly productive day here (well, mild for some of you - virtually unprecedented for me). Trimmed one of my trees, have done a few loads of laundry so far, cleaned up the office a bit, cut my hair, and cooked up some turkey for Niki and I at lunch. All that, and I got a few games of StarCraft II in. I might have used up all my motivation for the week already.

Soccerkid830

Soccerkid830

Full Audioholic
And Monday rolls around yet again...

Two day work weeks aren't all THAT bad though, I guess... :rolleyes:

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I can't sell the Dell. It was provided for review purposes, and they can ask for it back.
Well, you din't have to spend a grand to get it, congrats!
Is it the ultra hush-hush Amazon Reviewing program?

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Busiest month of my life perhaps is over. Now time for July. I have a dedicated room for the theater now! Unfortunately I don't have any woodworking space anymore. :(

Nonetheless I'm excited to have my own room where I can treat, the walls and put the speakers where I want them. :D

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
Does anyone here work for Volkswagen Group of America? A sweet job just opened up as a Marketing Manager for Lamborghini. I wish I had my degree and 7-10 years of experience already :D

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
i tried to download a high res texture pack for grand theft auto 4... it was 7gb.... thats a bit too much...

J

jamie2112

Banned
i tried to download a high res texture pack for grand theft auto 4... it was 7gb.... thats a bit too much...
I was high and loaded my hi rez texture into my bowl pack before I played GTA4 it was 7 grams...wasnt quite enough. :D

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
There is a massive thunderstorm here and it's pretty freaky since lightning has struck my backyard about 5 times in the last 10 mins :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis