Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
got a feeling its gonna be a bad summer again... right now my dad is the good parent....

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
warning: this is another car rant kinda thing

but I've just been wondering what ever happened to all the Chrysler new yorkers, fifth avenues, and imperials. when i was maybe 3 my mom had a 93 new yorker and i loved it and i used to see a few of them on the roads but i haven't seen one in months now, not even the last gen ones also called the lhs. they were really nice cars if i remember correctly and i just don't feel they deserved the fate that i'm assuming most have came to. after that car she got a 96 intrepid and i used to see tons of them on the road but not anymore. you still see a few second gen ones but not too many. I would think that the luxury cars would stick around for quite a while but apparently I'm wrong since i can buy a 2002 Cadillac deville for $800. they were $42000 new only 10 years ago. seems rather wasteful because ive seen a few ads where its a great car that they are trying to sell for almost nothing and are sending it to the junk yard if they dont sell it in a few days.

i guess im just a bit old fashioned maybe since i would drive a car that is 20+ years old with pride.

stratus's though... they arent particularly nice so i suppose once they reach the end of their life, they can go away

yea i should stop listening to 90's music, it makes me get all nostalgic :p

unrelated: i want to get some surrounds again after hearing daves system. it doesnt feel like im there when i close my eyes and i know a big part is because right now i have no sound coming from behind me :(

Last edited:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Man, I'm so happy it's Friday finally. Gmike and BSA probably have to check calendars because my credibility is shot when it comes to days of the week but I'm not bullshitting you this time. It is Friday. :p

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Man, I'm so happy it's Friday finally. Gmike and BSA probably have to check calendars because my credibility is shot when it comes to days of the week but I'm not bullshitting you this time. It is Friday. :p
I'm so glad it's Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
Showed up to school and I realized I don't even have an exam today. Crap.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
:confused: No, it's actually Sunday.:confused:
The summer weekends are flying by.
I hate when that happens.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I'm so glad it's Friday.
Happy Friday everyone!
I'd be happy too, except that after work, I have to help my sister & bro-in-law move...:mad:

It's like a frikkin' tomb around here today. I think everybody else is hooking off work and I'm the only "productive" person here.:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
My morning today.

BAM - I cracked my head on the bottom on the door. That took me out of it for a few minutes. Even through the hat, it scraped my head a bit and removed about 10 hairs. To some of you, that's nothing. To me, that's a travesty. :( :D
Dude! That sucks. Are you alright?

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis