Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I figured that Bryce might just be trying to engage with the community and wasn't sure what all to post besides complimenting people's systems and asking lower-level questions.

I suppose that's just one more example of why I shouldn't be a mod...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Oh there is something wrong with that alright ..........:eek: He told me he hates that cause his shirts stick to his back afterwards .......eeeewwwwwwww(little girl scream)
Me thinks that you interpreted that differently than I meant it. :D

J

jamie2112

Banned
I figured that Bryce might just be trying to engage with the community and wasn't sure what all to post besides complimenting people's systems and asking lower-level questions.

I suppose that's just one more example of why I shouldn't be a mod...
I don't have the patience to be a mod, if that was the case there would be like 88 members or something LMFAO

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
"In today's news, almost 45000 members were banned from Audioholics in a two-hour period. Speculation is that it was the member who became a mod four minutes before the banning began."

J

jamie2112

Banned
"In today's news, almost 45000 members were banned from Audioholics in a two-hour period. Speculation is that it was the member who became a mod four minutes before the banning began."
See ,you DO know me ...........

majorloser

majorloser

Funny how it never stops,oh well I kind of tired of trying to help people who already know everything :eek:..........miss the good guys here though (you know who you is )
Yeah, I know. Us Floridians are just lazy no good bums. :p

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I can see Adam's house from Alaska ... or I can see Russia from Arizona ... something like that.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
One of the smoke detectors went off this morning for about five or ten seconds. I'm guessing that a bug crawled into it, as there was no smoke anywhere. Niki is still scared. :( I think it's time to disconnect those things. I'm always concerned that one will start beeping because of a battery, which also scares her.
Hey Adam, I forget if I've mentioned this before. (sorry if it's a repeat)

A few brands were re-called for just the problem you've mentioned.
The false alarms are caused by voltage fluctuations.
When all else is ruled out i.e. - vacuuming them every month... And if they are over 8 to 10 years old, they need to be replaced.
Hope this helps.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I just got a call to return to work tomorrow.

For some reason I imagine Adam to be a closet Abba fan.

Last edited by a moderator:
psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
I'm guessing that a bug crawled into it,.
A bug? Do you have bugs? Was it a scorpion, or a black widow? Maybe a Gila monster? Are they the Canadian unicorn kids bugs?

My basement seems to be the place where every spider ever comes to die. When I lived in Florida my mother in law had a black widow build a nest on her porch. Those things are huge.
I have had more than my usual one cup of coffee today. What was the question?

majorloser

majorloser

The sun fried your brains?
The median age in Florida is between death and rigor mortis. So there's really not a lot of brain activity anyway.

In my case it's genetics. My parents are from West Virginia. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis