Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I just had to fix a section of fence... I did however prove to my 11yo son that dad (43) can still out run him. Stopping on the other hand...:D

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
so its 0 tolerance mode on a minecraft server i moderate. that means ban first ask questions which means :D <-- me

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Off to walk Niki, then it'll be time to work in the yard...but I'll probably just come back and sit at the computer.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
This new Amana dishwasher is like a gateway appliance. It's quieter than my old one, but it's not quiet. I'm now looking at a $1500 Bosch with a 42 dBA sound rating. :rolleyes: I roll my eyes because, while I'll spend time looking at it, I'll never buy it.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
But of course. The Oppo goes with everything. :)
I really like it when you start making sense like this! :D

I've got the sweets pretty bad .... there's a Friendly's within walking distance ... so why am I here? :eek:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Friendly's doesn't take ice cream orders over the phone. I'm a busty man. I don't have time to wait for a f^%&in' Belgian Waffle Sundae, alright? I feel like going over there and cursing them out for keeping me from practicing my love like an Bush era OBGYN.

(there really is no smilie well suited to that train wreck of a post)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Friendly's doesn't take ice cream orders over the phone. I'm a busty man. I don't have time to wait for a f^%&in' Belgian Waffle Sundae, alright?
But you have time to wait on the phone? :p Oh, wait. I bet that you were calling from your cell phone on the way there, cash in hand. :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Friendly's doesn't take ice cream orders over the phone. I'm a busty man. I don't have time to wait for a f^%&in' Belgian Waffle Sundae, alright? I feel like going over there and cursing them out for keeping me from practicing my love like an Bush era OBGYN.

(there really is no smilie well suited to that train wreck of a post)
I'm not entirely sure this is something you want to spread around :p:eek::D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I've started to pull my dishwasher out to fix the insulation. So, why I am here? Well, I wanted to check if the installation manual said where the insulation hooks were before I pulled the washer out very far, and the installation manual was in my office near the computer, and...well, I think it's pretty obvious where this is going.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Well if that's the case maybe he should create his own website..........bustyalex.com? OR bustyalex.org make it a nonprofit organization. I'm not sure where the donations would go, but hey I'd pitch in a few bucks for a real HD movie/pics instead of the low res mental movie :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis