Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
So true. People who use their hands normally don't make as much as people who use their heads. Using both is even better.

Just sayin'.

Wait for it...

Rick says, with you, waiting for it never really takes very long.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I made pizza again yesterday. Made the sauce, then the dough, and topped it with freshly cooked pork, turkey bacon, and ham. Tasted good, but the dough was a bit too thick and didn't cook quite enough for me.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I snagged a bunch of "Quail and Dove" bird seed last week, as I wanted to feed...well...the quails and doves. While I hadn't seen any of them since putting it out on Thursday, the finches have been loving it. I was happy yesterday to finally see a quail briefly pass by (but it might have moved on because of the finches), and then a dove came and started chowing. There was even a cardinal there for a bit.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I snagged a bunch of "Quail and Dove" bird seed last week, as I wanted to feed...well...the quails and doves. While I hadn't seen any of them since putting it out on Thursday, the finches have been loving it. I was happy yesterday to finally see a quail briefly pass by (but it might have moved on because of the finches), and then a dove came and started chowing. There was even a cardinal there for a bit.
Adam, you should watch that movie A Big Year.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Adam, you should watch that movie A Big Year.
At first, I figured that you were concerned that I was becoming too interested in weird things like feeding birds and that it was a movie about a year of slumpbusting.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
A dramatic surprise on a quiet square

If you're in for a drama watch this :D

Last edited by a moderator:
sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
.......and the Flyers still suck. :p
This is the Steam Vent not the Joke of the day, surely you know the Flyers are The Beast of The East, No Doubt !!! :D ;)

Now the Penguins on the other hand are the dirtiest bunch of losers I have ever watched play the sport, down right disturbing :(.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
This is the Steam Vent not the Joke of the day, surely you know the Flyers are The Beast of The East, No Doubt !!! :D ;)

Now the Penguins on the other hand are the dirtiest bunch of losers I have ever watched play the sport, down right disturbing :(.
Well, since I'm a pathetic Leafs fan:rolleyes:, I don't really have a dog in this fight. So, my take on it is that there's dirty play going on by both teams. The Pens are absolutely shell-shocked right now. It shouldn't be a big surprise though, because the Flyers weren't that far behind them in the standings and really had the upper hand against the Pens during their last regular season games. Fleury has been abysmal, which isn't helpful when the rest of the team wants to run n' gun while forgetting about defense. Lucky for the Flyers too, because Bryzgalov hasn't exactly been shining either.

I have to wonder if the Pens' team chemistry has been thrown off by Crosby's return. Perhaps they figured they would just concentrate on scoring goals without looking after their own end of the rink. The way the Flyers are playing, looks like the Pens will be on the golf course in a couple of days. That said, Bryzgalov needs to get better for the next round. He won't get away with that level of net-minding if he wants to drink from Lord Stanley's mug...

The first few games of the playoffs have been quite bizarre, with all the really rough and dirty play. Shea Weber should've been suspended for ramming Zetterberg's head into the glass in WWE style.:eek: It cracked his helmet, for f*** sake! Ottawa and NY have gotten pretty dirty with each other as well.

Years ago, we didn't see this cr@p during the playoffs. It was certainly "intense", but hardly any fighting, because of the stakes involved.

On a brighter note, the Canadian women brought the world championship gold medal to its rightful home.:D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Well, since I'm a pathetic Leafs fan:rolleyes:, I don't really have a dog in this fight. So, my take on it is that there's dirty play going on by both teams. The Pens are absolutely shell-shocked right now. It shouldn't be a big surprise though, because the Flyers weren't that far behind them in the standings and really had the upper hand against the Pens during their last regular season games. Fleury has been abysmal, which isn't helpful when the rest of the team wants to run n' gun while forgetting about defense. Lucky for the Flyers too, because Bryzgalov hasn't exactly been shining either.

I have to wonder if the Pens' team chemistry has been thrown off by Crosby's return. Perhaps they figured they would just concentrate on scoring goals without looking after their own end of the rink. The way the Flyers are playing, looks like the Pens will be on the golf course in a couple of days. That said, Bryzgalov needs to get better for the next round. He won't get away with that level of net-minding if he wants to drink from Lord Stanley's mug...

The first few games of the playoffs have been quite bizarre, with all the really rough and dirty play. Shea Weber should've been suspended for ramming Zetterberg's head into the glass in WWE style.:eek: It cracked his helmet, for f*** sake! Ottawa and NY have gotten pretty dirty with each other as well.

Years ago, we didn't see this cr@p during the playoffs. It was certainly "intense", but hardly any fighting, because of the stakes involved.

On a brighter note, the Canadian women brought the world championship gold medal to its rightful home.:D

Pens are acting way worse than the Flyers.

Bryzgalov does need to play better. The next team surely wont play as dumb as the Penguins have been. Malkin has been off also. Not as accurate as usual.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Can we cheer for Adelaide Crows in here..... ?
Or is Aussie rules football a thread derailer?

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Pens are acting way worse than the Flyers.

Bryzgalov does need to play better. The next team surely wont play as dumb as the Penguins have been. Malkin has been off also. Not as accurate as usual.
The Pens are only acting worse in relative terms. The Flyers cannot be accused of "gentlemanly conduct" by any stretch of the imagination.:rolleyes: They hate each other, which explains a lot of the fireworks. I imagine that this nonsense will subside during the next round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis