Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Call it? Should I name my sauce?:confused:
Not your sauce but where it came from...your tomatto?:eek: I've heard a lot of nicknames for it but that's a new one...:rolleyes::eek::eek:

Anywho...

You should have a contest. What prize are you going to give away to the Bothreader entrant supplying the winning name?

off to think of a tomatto sauce name for GMike.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Not your sauce but where it came from...your tomatto?:eek: I've heard a lot of nicknames for it but that's a new one...:rolleyes::eek::eek:

Anywho...

You should have a contest. What prize are you going to give away to the Bothreader entrant supplying the winning name?

off to think of a tomatto sauce name for GMike.
You may be thinking of the bacon and Italian sausage loaf that was a page or two back. I call that little Mikey.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
All this talk of bread inspired me to make my own. Mixed the dough and baked up some pizza dough bread sticks.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
All this talk of bread inspired me to make my own. Mixed the dough and baked up some pizza dough bread sticks.
I wonder how much protein you eat in a day ... and then I weep. :D

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Just cooked up two pounds of the freshest scallops "I" have ever had fresh off the "Susan L" vessel this morning, still on ice and already shucked, of course.
Cast iron pan heated up to medium high, add Olive Oil, place scallops in oil cut side up/down, sprinkle with sea salt on each piece of meat cook two to three minutes flip over and dash with fresh ground black pepper cook for two to three minutes throw in a quarter stick of butter swish around with sea salt and pepper , it will make a glaze like dripping, pour over scallops and serve, enjoyed it immensely , that is all, Happy Easter , sawz,

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
No, I'm concerned.

Just cooked up two pounds of the freshest scallops "I" have ever had fresh off the "Susan L" vessel this morning, still on ice and already shucked, of course.
Cast iron pan heated up to medium high, add Olive Oil, place scallops in oil cut side up/down, sprinkle with sea salt on each piece of meat cook two to three minutes flip over and dash with fresh ground black pepper cook for two to three minutes throw in a quarter stick of butter swish around with sea salt and pepper , it will make a glaze like dripping, pour over scallops and serve, enjoyed it immensely , that is all, Happy Easter , sawz,
Thanks for the recipe and thanks for reminding me that I forgot my salmon and scallops in a buddy's cooler. I'll get it in the AM.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I need to get some scallops and some mussels and some snow crab legs and some shrimp... Thanks Rob, the grocery bill just went up.:D

BTW, going to the Sixers game tonight.:cool:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
All this talk of scallops inspired me to look them up. To me, scallops were tasty fried round discs that came served on a plate at Red Lobster. I'm sure that I knew in the past, but I had forgotten what the animal looked like.

Honestly, it surprised and freaked me out that they have eyes. Up to a 100 of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis