Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Good Sunday Morning to you AH'ers, I will rake the yard this morn and then who knows , some free time to actually enjoy my HT wow that would be different.

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
Today is Niki and my six-year anniversary.
After fighting the temptation to post something juvenile, which I seldom do, :rolleyes: I realized that for dog owners anniversaries and birthdays are a pretty special thing.

Congrats.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
After fighting the temptation to post something juvenile, which I seldom do, :rolleyes: I realized that for dog owners anniversaries and birthdays are a pretty special thing.

Congrats.
Thanks, man! Don't get me wrong, though. I'm not nearly as sentimental about it as Alex is about his anniversary with bacon. :p Well, sentimental and perverted. :D

No doggie party today, but I'll probably cook up some ground turkey that we have for a nice lunch.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
After fighting the temptation to post something juvenile.....
Dang it Nomo, now I can't in good conscious post what I was going to. Thanks a lot, man..

Happy Anniversary, Adam... or whatever...

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
Dang it Nomo, now I can't in good conscious post what I was going to. Thanks a lot, man..

Happy Anniversary, Adam... or whatever...
Hey some body's gotta be the morality police around here.:p

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I took a day off to baby sit my new TV delivery. Me = Extremely excited, even more than Bruce

It would my first 1080p tv and a big jump from 42" to big boys league at 55"

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Shocker.
I didn't win the SVS Sub. :(
The pain of not winning the SVS is somewhat dulled by my earlier winning of PA-120 sub - a genuinely kind gesture by Matt - ps: it's a very good sub btw...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Niki and I just finished a tasty lunch of turkey and steamed carrots. Well, I gave her carrots - but she didn't eat any. She has eaten them in the past, but I guess that they aren't as tempting when there's turkey around. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis