Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I'm thinking about skipping dessert and going for a walk but a drive with a belly full of sweets sounds so good. This life is hard.

Adam, first: I hate peanut butter. Second: I am not an animal.
1) Would chocolate work?
2) Animal, vegatable, or mineral?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Dang. FedEx and UPS trucks sound alike...but UPS has my stuff, and FedEx just drove by. Time to ratchet back my adrenaline rush.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I just go to someone's "Public Profile," go to the "Statistics" tab, click on "Find all posts by [person's screen name]," and it'll show them in descending chronological order.

Now, if you want someone's first post and they have more than 500 of them, then there's a different way to do that...
wow Adam, you really have no life :p

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Wow, this thread got some late night action. I left the forum last night shortly after the initial post, I come back this morning, and there's 66 replies. Impressive. And it's a "real" thread. :)
You guys are amazing....

I would have to quit my job to keep up with what happens here

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
So, how many holes do you need to put in someone before reloading?:confused::D
So, my current magazines hold 10, and I've got two. I ordered a couple of 18-rounders and 30-rounder (the 30 was mostly out of curiousity).

How many would I actually need in my house? I sure hope none. As an acquaintance once told me, if you need to reload, it's a bad day.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
So, my current magazines hold 10, and I've got two. I ordered a couple of 18-rounders and 30-rounder (the 30 was mostly out of curiousity).

How many would I actually need in my house? I sure hope none. As an acquaintance once told me, if you need to reload, it's a bad day.
I'll assume you don't go around town packin' heat. Well, maybe I shouldn't.:eek: Anyway, the point I was going to make, is that those long magazines wouldn't make carrying very comfortable, would they? I suppose it depends on how you carry the magazines... :eek:

Hmmm, now I think I know why John Wayne walked the way he did...:D:eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'll assume you don't go around town packin' heat. Well, maybe I shouldn't.:eek: Anyway, the point I was going to make, is that those long magazines wouldn't make carrying very comfortable, would they?
The 18-rounders are standard length and the same length as the 10-round magazines, so I shouldn't notice any difference. The 30-rounder definitely will extend past the handle, but like I said, mostly for curiousity or in case I ever decide to go back to the firing range.

I don't carry right now, but I've thought about doing that when I walk Niki. Since I moved here, it's been legal to carry a gun in plain site without a permit and concealed with a permit, and since a year or so ago, it's been legal to carry a gun concealed even without a permit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis