Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
majorloser

majorloser

Given your recent image search, I won't expect you back until tomorrow. :D
Just another day on the internet for Alex. Nothing unusual. I'm sure there's already a tab in his favorites folder for animal pictures. :eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Amazon once again tempts me with a personal daily deal (5% off) on a Shun paring knife.

D

deedubb

Full Audioholic
Adam, you sure do have an obsession with knives. You must eat a lot, or kill a lot of people. I suspect the latter.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Adam, you sure do have an obsession with knives. You must eat a lot, or kill a lot of people. I suspect the latter.
:D It's a paring knife, man! I use them to cut up apples as I eat them. After getting my first-ever Shun last week, I'm impressed. Throwing down $66.50 for a paring knife is tough to get past, but it just might be worth it. I kind of like my Analon paring knife, though (well, after I bought a knife sharpener for it).

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Sweet! Those images don't show up, and I didn't do anything.

The forum itself is blocking you now, Harald. :p

D

deedubb

Full Audioholic
:D It's a paring knife, man!
You'd be suprised what a paring knife can do to a man when used in certain strategic spots. Of course, this is just what I've seen on TV. No personal experience here...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Amazon targets their ad's with great precision...
Well, I hope so - it's targeted at me based on what I've looked at recently. ;)

In fact, after not buying it on that deal last week, I loaded that page a few times yesterday in hopes that it would trigger the deal today. Worked out nicely. :)

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I don't feel well today. Nope. Not even a little. Also, I don't remember posting in the birthday thread last night. I think somebody hacked my account.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I don't feel well today. Nope. Not even a little. Also, I don't remember posting in the birthday thread last night. I think somebody hacked my account.
Feel bad and can't remember stuff? Not hacked, brother. Nope, you're just getting old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis